Coronavirus: moving forward

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul McCabe
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

We are living through a very unique time in our world history, and it is safe to say that many of us will forever remember the year 2020.

For some people, enforced isolation will feel like a blessed relief, giving them a chance to recharge and reconnect.

For many others, there will be great fear, panic, uncertainty, sadness, boredom and anger. In fact, a whole mixture of uncomfortable and unwanted emotions may be present.

Please know there is no judgment here. These are unique times and so much of what many people took for granted (e.g. a daily commute, a trip to the coffee shop, office banter, dinner with friends) has been altered or simply removed as an option.

Sometimes people only know how they will deal with something when they have to deal with it.

Everyone will manage this differently, as each person will have different circumstances and a unique Mind Model.

However, being overwhelmed with heavy emotions is not the most resourceful state. I can state that with the utmost confidence.

All uncomfortable feelings can be Clicktracked and this is an amazing opportunity to clear those very heavy emotions.

I have written about this here:

https://bit.ly/coronavfearandpanic

The article cannot possibly cover every eventuality, so please reply to this post and specify how you are being affected by the pandemic.

I know that there are so many unique circumstances out there and no-one needs to suffer.

Please reply to this post and let’s map out a gameplan. There is always a way.

If anyone has already used the PSTEC tools to work through any heavy emotions linked to the Coronavirus, please share this too. This thread is designed to encourage peer support.

If you need more personalised, one-on-one help, you can also reach out and request a session.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Joy Winning
      PSTEC User

Thank you for putting this thread together. I’ve been wondering if we were going to get guidance here.

Morgan Pandolfino
        PSTEC User

I really appreciate you sharing this Paul. Many thanks. Morgan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.