Couple Questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bjdutch
    PSTEC User

Hey everyone I have a few questions….

First, some people when they think of a bad memory/imagined event/thought that sometimes they can't feel the feelings associated.  Good news I've read is that the memory can still be worked on, but my question is how can you tell if the emotions attached to the event were cleared if you couldn't really feel the negative feelings to begin with?

Second, I'm trying to understand the process of installing a positive belief/behavior.  From what I know is you create a positive statement and when you run it through PP, if there are any non-JEEP feelings that surface you take care of those.  I've clicked on the negative emotions and while I don't notice any major bad feelings when I run PP, I don't really feel JEEP when I'm doing PP either.  Does that mean there are still non-JEEP feelings in the way? Do I have to run the PS more often to start to feel JEEP? Perhaps the non-JEEP feelings are so normal to me that I don't notice them.  It seems like when I run PP, there aren't any non-JEEP feelings but my PS still doesn't feel believable to me.  I've read PP Secrets so I know I can't just start with the “I am's” or anything so outrageously contradictory to my current belief system and that it needs to be built up.  But even crafting a statement using “It might be possible” or “maybe/perhaps” still don't feel softened enough to make my PS any more believable to me.

Lastly, I've read here that Tim's instructions during the tracks are to be taken very literally. (like TRY hard to feel the feeling, not actually having to feel it).  I've noticed on click track #2, Tim says “now get that negative event OR thought in mind.”  What's the difference?  Can the thought be a situation/problem you're thinking of with no actual images/picutres in your mind? 

Thanks in advance!!!

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha!

“how can you tell if the emotions attached to the event were cleared if you couldn't really feel the negative feelings to begin with?”

This depends upon how you progress through releasing the individual memories as well as the issue as a whole.  Here are some possibilities:

• During the CT's you may begin to feel the feelings before they become neutralized, in which case, you will know when it's gone.
        • You may feel a shift in your body.  As someone, just today, described, 'Definitely felt a shift in my brain chemistry. Very powerful.'
          This is the result of the release of the cause of the non-JEEP issues and then the magnificence of your True Self coming through with JEEP.
          :D
        • You will find that you are taking different actions than before… you move more easily through Life, especially in taking actions and experiencing thoughts that are, again, accompanied by JEEP. ;D
        • Your perceptions change.  For example, before you CT'd you held anger and disdain for someone and once your issue with them is released (practicing unconditional forgiveness and releasing yourself from the suffering of holding onto the grievance), you find yourself in a state of compassion and your opinion of the person changes.  It does not mean you hang out with them if they are still exhibiting self-destructive behavior because, once released, you may not have to hang with someone that has that affect on you; but, you can still feel compassion for them.
        • [/list]You see, what happens, most of all, is that you “just know.”  You will know when it's not an issue… you will know when you are free.  This is about results, it's not about clearing the emotions.  Clearing the emotions is just the process, but what you are after is being free of them… true?  So, look for the results.
          “while I don't notice any major bad feelings when I run PP, I don't really feel JEEP when I'm doing PP either.”
          Ah, but do you notice some “minor” bad feelings?  So often, people CT until it's lower than it was, but that's not a part of the instructions from Tim, is it?  CT it until it's down to 0-1.  So, what it sounds like is that there are some non-JEEP feelings, just not overly strong ones, but those are the most dangerous because they are more covert.
          Remember, my simple instructions are:

If it's non-JEEP, CT it!

(It does not say, well, if it's a 2-3, don't worry about right now; it's not that bad … stop that!  CT them all!!  ;)
          “my PS still doesn't feel believable to me.”
          It could be that you have other beliefs that are in the way of that one you wish to shift.  For example, Let's say you feel clear to allow abundance in your life, financial relationship and otherwise.  But, the money does not flow to you… what's up.  Let's suppose you just don't express your work and talents to the world because you believe you have nothing new to offer or nothing of value, so you don't bother trying.
          There could be emotional issues at stake there and also belief issues.
          So, although you can allow abundance, not major blocks left, the belief you have no value to offer can get in the way as well.
          Make sense?
          If a PS does not feel True, ask why.  Why isn't that statement a True statement?
          Also, another idea is that you can use PS to help you begin to feel excited about doing and experiencing something.
          It all depends upon what the desire is.  If you feel stuck, it may make sense to work with an experienced practitioner from the Registry.
          “”now get that negative event OR thought in mind.”  What's the difference?  Can the thought be a situation/problem you're thinking of with no actual images/picutres in your mind? “
          The thought could be an imagined future event or state of being… in other words, once a certain trigger (person, place, thing or occurrence) comes into your experience, then you will react in a certain manner.
          Images and pictures or “videos” can be helpful, but not required.  Just imagine that the memory is occurring again or imagine that future event is happening now… you see?  You don't have to visualize, just imagine it… everyone can imagine past or future events.
          Don't over intellectualize this.  Trust yourself… your Inner, Higher Self.

Malama Pono!
          Jeff

oz
        PSTEC User

how can you tell if the emotions attached to the event were cleared if you couldn't really feel the negative feelings to begin with?

As Jeff said, you just know. You could try affirming a positive belief in relation to that event(maybe even use PP) to see if there is any resistance. That resistance would be the negative emotion and you can CT it.

I've clicked on the negative emotions and while I don't notice any major bad feelings when I run PP, I don't really feel JEEP when I'm doing PP either.

With PP you are installing beliefs, not an emotion so you won't necessarily feel much(although often you do). With PP, what you're looking for is not JEEP, but conviction. If you say a statement do you feel any slightest hint of truth in it. If you don't PP will struggle. But if you can find even 0.01% belief that there might be some truth in the statement then you can run PP with better results.

One starting point is after a click track session you can use PP to affirm the process. Something like “I feel better about the event now.” Another starting point is instill beliefs about what you want e.g. “I want to be more organised”, “I want to be calmer.” Then you can start looking at installing beliefs about actually doing those things. Oh and also if you smile while using PP that can help a lot. Also when you are saying the belief during PP try to say it with conviction that helps too. If you get Advanced PStec that has a lot of good info about PP in there too(I think the info in there is just as goodas PP Secrets) and will help you believe in the process.

I've noticed on click track #2, Tim says “now get that negative event OR thought in mind.”  What's the difference?  Can the thought be a situation/problem you're thinking of with no actual images/picutres in your mind?

The click tracks break the connection between a stimulus and a negative emotion. That stimulus is usually(and preferably) a memory or an imagined event but it doesn't need images. It could be someone shouting at you, having to stand in front of people to make a speech, a sight, a sound or a feeling. Whatever it is, once it generates the negative emotion you CT while focusing on the emotion.

bjdutch
          PSTEC User

Thanks for all the replies it has been a big help.  I have a couple more questions though.  My basic understanding is that before your PS can become effective, you have to clear any non-JEEP feelings first. IF I cant feel any truthfulness in the PS, does that in fact mean there are non-JEEP feelings that remain with any memories/imagined events that contradict the PS? (Assuming you've crafted your PS properly)  For example, I want to install a habit of exercising reguarly.  When I imagine myself working out I felt a little anxiety in my stomach maybe a 5 or a 6.  After clicking I dont really feel anxious anymore but I still dont feel like working out.  In Jeff's reply he said to keep clicking till perceptions change.  So I should keep clicking til I start to feel good about exercising then is that the right time to pull out PP?  I also noticed that I can get high non-JEEP feelings (7-10 level) down pretty quickly to a 2 or 3 level.  But once I reach that that low level I cant get it any lower to feel total JEEP or a perception change even after clicking several more times.  Any advice?

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha bj…

“before your PS can become effective, you have to clear any non-JEEP feelings first.”
              It is helpful if the feelings are cleared, but they don't have to be “perfectly” clear… sometimes you can introduce PP in your personal work while still lowering the emotions.  But, with that said, lower them as much as possible AT LEAST in the moment.  Meaning: if you do a CT session on an issue and CT a memory or more and once those memories are down to 0-1 and you are feeling pretty much at peace, then go ahead and do a PP or two along those same lines.

“IF I cant feel any truthfulness in the PS, does that in fact mean there are non-JEEP feelings that remain with any memories/imagined events that contradict the PS”
              It could be, but if there are emotions in the way, you will feel them.  What can also be in the way are other beliefs.  Without the details here, it's difficult to ascertain if it is that or if your PSTEC Positive Statement is just not effective in and of itself.

For example, if your Intended PSTEC Positive Statement is…
              “Money flows in endless abundance to me.”
              (Note: This statement is not the best one but I am using this for the example)

And, let's suppose you hold a strong belief like any of these…
              “The economy makes success in business almost impossible.”
              or
              “Getting rich is a waste of time because the government will just take most of it anyway.”

Do you see the conflict in those beliefs and why the intended one may have difficulties being accepted by the sub?

The quickest path to manifesting your desired outcome is to address, with PSTEC Positive, those conflicting beliefs with a PSTEC Positive Statement specific for those beliefs.  If in this example, those are the only two in the way of your desired one, then once they are addressed effectively, you should be able to use PP for your desired outcome successfully.

So, if a PSTEC Positive Statement you desire does not “feel” true, ask yourself…

• “Why?”
              • “What is in the way of this statement becoming true?”
              • “Who is in the way of this manifesting?”
              • [/list]Also, reconsider your outcome…

• Do I still desire this?
              • Is this still best for me?
              • [/list]Perhaps you will need to revise it a bit… or even drastically.
                When working with individuals, I have found many people once the emotions clear more and more that their original goals change quite a bit because the previous goals were based upon a Mind Model of fear and once the fear clears for the most part or at least in that area, they no longer need that same goal.
                Be critical of your goals and realize that, quite often, our goals are not our goals… they are someone else's goals we have been pursuing!  And in the immortal words of a good friend of mine here on the island, “Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” :P
                A Hui Hou!
                Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.