Crafting Suggestions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tomas Zobal
    PSTEC User

I want to start using PQT as Paul suggested in the other thread about falling asleep. I listened to Tim's instructions today and then went over some suggestions on the forums.

One thing I noticed here is the word “now” being included in a lot of examples, sometimes even twice. Tim doesn't mention this in his instructions. He only talks about the length and the power words.

What is the purpose of using the word “now”, even multiple times? Is that something you guys discovered as you were using the tracks? Does it make the suggestion more powerful?

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

If you are quickly looping the suggestion as per the instructions, the extra now can create “variety” in the suggestion and it also makes it a little more obscure for the sub to take interest in it.
        e.g.

Debt is absolutely safe now as I make much more money now

YOu can see that this can also be interpreted by the sub as:

now Debt is absolutely safe
        now as I make much more money Debt is absolutely safe
        I make much more money now

Same for:

I'm absolutely powerful enough now to completely change my life now

I'm absolutely powerful enough
        I'm absolutely powerful enough now
        I'm absolutely powerful enough now to completely change
        to completely change my life now I'm absolutely powerful
        etc.

Tomas Zobal
        PSTEC User

Thank you, Brian.

I see what you're saying, but in some of your examples, the “now” isn't there. That means that the same effect can be created even without the word “now”. The sub can still interpret the suggestion in a variety of ways.

“now as I make much more money Debt is absolutely safe”

It's not that I don't want to use “now”. I'm just asking because I like to know the mechanics behind the method / process.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Thank you, Brian.

I see what you're saying, but in some of your examples, the “now” isn't there. That means that the same effect can be created even without the word “now”. The sub can still interpret the suggestion in a variety of ways.

“now as I make much more money Debt is absolutely safe”

It's not that I don't want to use “now”. I'm just asking because I like to know the mechanics behind the method / process.

You are right, it can. I've found adding in the extra “now” as well as words like absolutely, centrally, completely, really, certainly, exactly etc make a BIG difference in the power of the suggestion as well.

Tomas Zobal
            PSTEC User

Thank you, Brian.

That's good to know, as it was one of my original questions… if including “now” makes the suggestion more powerful. You even expanded the list with more words. I appreciate your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.