DOES IT EVER GET BETTER

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nightingale
    PSTEC User

Though I've been using the Click Tracks and felt i was making progress, something just happen which has upset me – close to tears.  Something so simple has making an online payment wasn't straightforward, the members area to which I am meant to have access doesn't recognise my login, I have no confirmation from the company…..I am so fed up with it.  This has just brought up feelings of 'there we go again' and it is “here we go again”. 

I using the click tracks yet the measure of their success for me is to not have feelings of disempowerment and crap happening or at least feeling differently about them.  I'm angry and don't know how much more of this trying to find a way to help myself I can take…..

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Nightingale
        You will have a lot of people feeling for you. Modern technology, magic when it works, b……y  frustrating when it doesn't. Dis-empowering because we so much rely on it, yet have so little control over it. Anybody who has used a computer for any length of time will have felt the urge at some point to smash it.
        Does it ever get better….Yes! This incident indicates stress, possibly time pressure. I guess that until now you have used PSTEC in a fire-fighting kind of way, reacting to negative events. Am I correct?
        Suppose you could use PSTEC in a planned organised to put you back in control, would that appeal to you?
        Peter

nightingale
        PSTEC User

Hi Peter

You're correct, there is a lot of stress and time pressure in my life, which is a constant battle to keep under control.  I try my best to deal with them in a realistic way, working on myself, my responses to things, but when they're one after the other it all overwhelms.
          Yes, I've been using PSTEC in a 'fire-fighting' way, reacting negative events.  And being able to use PSTEC in a planned organised way does appeal to me.  Thank you.

Nightingale

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Nightingale
            Hang on! I am currently putting together a document (.pdf) which I will email to you in the next few days.
            Keep on Clicking!
            Peter

nightingale
            PSTEC User

Thank you Peter.  It means a lot to me to receive help from you.  I've been through the mill of it for sometime and this is added to the past negative events, memories, etc.
              Looking forward to receiving document and I'll carry on clicking. 

Evan Bageris
              PSTEC User

I am so sorry for what you are going through,  Nightingale,  and very glad to see Peter reaching out to you.  He's right about your supporters,  and I for one have genuine compassion for you and wish you the best.  I may or may not have asked the same question a few times myself,  (by a few I mean not every day, naturally) and I promise you the answer is “yes.”  Peter can show you how.  All the best,  you are not alone,
                Evan

sheer

Peter,
                  Can you share that PDF with me too? I posted earlier regarding a better way to use PSTEC that will govern daily activities such that the intense emotional reaction on surprising events get sidelined.

I started using PSTEC from last night and have used it 4 times since then. I felt very energetic and free of worries after that and amazingly feelings stay there for long hours. I did the session one time before heading out (The free clicking on my envy for other people's good financial situation) and i felt relieved. AS I was checking mail downstairs I found an unexpected fine notice from somewhere and that threw me into confused, anxious and tense state (My normal reaction) right away, I was nerveous and shoulders became numb, and bad feelings started all over in my chest and I remained mixed confused and anxious and tried contol this feeling.

I was out for 2 hours but the notice was there , worrying me, in the back of my mind. I came home and did one more clicking session and that helped a lot. But I wanted to do eleminate my behaviours, as I cannot afford to have them anymore, these kind of behaviours killed all my motivations and planning.

Also, yesterday I purchased two of Tim's programme, Get anything the easy way' and peak performance' I listened to both of them, but I think I made a wrong choice. Specially the get any thing' leactures were more of lectures and less of practice. Peak Performance was more of Instant Fix kinda thing. I donot see a use of them in my current situation at this point.

I have made some future planningand have set some goals, but I am procrastinating and unable to programme them deep in the subconsious.
                  I need some help in deciding what should i purchase from TIM that will help my situation, I need career success and a mind/spirit free of all negativities and belittle thoughts. These are my short term goals for next 6 months.
                  Please let me know if you can help here?

Thanks
                  Sheer

nightingale
                  PSTEC User

Evan I really appreciate your kind words.  I do feel alone, trying to get to my goals is like raising myself from the ground up.  Stripping away the negative and unhelpful past memories is a goal in itself.  Until I get through here, the others I'm striving for just seem to take that much longer. 

Sheer, I feel just as you do.  Much of what you wrote is exactly what's occurring for me, I too have made some future planning, set six month goals, procrastinating (only because when I make a step forward something invariably goes awry, which zaps motivations and enthusiasm).  And like you, I cannot afford to have my behaviours and responses hold me back anymore.

PSTEC Level 1 would probably be a better purchase for what you need right now includes EEF's and PSTECPositive tracks.  I purchased it recently and am using alongside the CT's.  It's how to use them in the most effective way and creating new responses/behaviours I need to get me going for the success I so desire.  Everytime I feel I dealt with an emotion/negative experience, another comes up.   

I wish you the best with PSTEC. and really hope we get to the other side of our emotions real soon.

I just had a thought, am I using the click tracks, etc., expecting to experience the changes from the same negative emotional state that got me there?  Does that make sense?  What I'm trying to say is do I want to 'know' the changes from the negative thoughts/experiences that got me there in the first place – like experiencing the 'old' me from the 'new' me?  That can't happen.  I have to let go, leave the old habits behind without looking back at them.  Oh man!!  I believe this is what I'm doing.  Like I want to say “yes, I've changed” rather than accepting it and getting on with my life.  Can I get out of my own way??

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

Nightingale and Sheer

With you in mind I have finally finished and published a pdf  “Mind-Gardening”

You can get it FREE no sign-up, no email address required, from my website

http://peterbunyanpstec.wordpress.com/mind-gardening/

Hope you find it helpful.
                      Peter

nightingale
                      PSTEC User

Thanks Peter.  Will go print it of and start working.
                        I'll let you know my result.  Much appreciated.

Nightingale

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.