Does PSTEC positive actually work?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mandeep Gujral
    PSTEC User

Still finding doubt and all types of not believing it will happen. Followed all kinds of steps from secrets to PSTEC positive. So frustrated that I don't even want to keep going with it.

You guys will probably say that I started with a goal that's too unbelievable. No I am just a negative person that doesn't believe in myself by nature. I do believe I am lucky though.
      I am in LA and just lost my job. I used to make 100k base and 85k on top of that with commission. I am waking up night stressed and depressed.

My PSTEC goal: I allow myself to get a job in socal worth 150k+ that I love easily. Guys forget about 100k base, its so bad here, I don't even believe I can get a 75k base. Been trying PSTEC for years. The feelings always come back and it only leads to limited results that are fleeting. This not better than Sedona and I am moving back to that…

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi obstruktion

Absolutely, stop using Positive.
        Not tried Sedona myself but I have heard good things about it. What ever works best for you is the the thing to use.

There is no goal too unbelievable, as long as you can believe it, that is all that matters.

“Still finding doubt and all types of not believing it will happen.”
        “No I am just a negative person that doesn't believe in myself by nature.”

Sounds to me like your low self esteem is sabotaging your work towards your goal.
        While you still have negative feelings by nature then first you have to change your negative feelings (this will change your nature) before using PSTEC Positive in order to give your positive statements a chance. Removing negative feelings is the job of the Click Tracks. I can see you have been with PSTEC for some time but I have no way of knowing how you have been using the tools. So I am not able to properly advise you on the best way forward at this time. However…

“Waking up at night stressed and depressed” This is caused by fears, fears are feelings. Fear that you might not get another job and related fears, these to me are Click Trackable. The FREE basic Click Tracks work for me and many thousands of other people, use Sedona and you still have PSTEC which can be used as well.

What ever method/modality/therapy you use it must first address your low self-esteem and in order to do this you might have to find the causes for it. These are usually early life events. Then do something about those. This is nothing to do with the way PSTEC works but the way your mind works, the mechanics of mind.

Please ask me any more questions, if not best wishes.
        Peter

Mandeep Gujral
        PSTEC User

How can you cure low self-esteem using PSTEC? Do you just click track on every single negative feeling that comes up when you can tie it to an event?

Also, sometimes I have just have general sadness feelings about “life”, i.e. depression or low self-esteem. They aren't tied to any specific event. Can you use CT for just negative feelings without any events? Do you just focus on the feeling then?

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi obstruktion

Cure is not quite the right word, here we are trying to change the negative feelings attached/linked to an event. Recall, re-live the event in your mind while running the Click Track. You might have to work through a number of events. The result we are looking for is to stop your past life from affecting your present. This free's you to work towards your goals without being held back all the time.

Yes you can use the Click Tracks for general feelings as long as you can feel it/them while running the track.

Peter

Mandeep Gujral
            PSTEC User

Just CT'd like 1 hour in a row. I feel a lot better now actually. I want to make this a daily practice! Thanks Peter!

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi obstruktion

Daily practice is good!

Some more stuff for you to think about.

Negativity and depression are signs/aspects/symptoms of low self-esteem another one is ingratitude. Wealth of Abundance is a hypnotic track from Tim it is FREE and requires no email or anything to download. Get it from my site at peter-bunyan.com/wealth-of-abundance Listen to it as often as you can, it helps fight low self-esteem by creating gratitude in your thinking.

Losing a job is a great self-esteem lowerer. This is partly due to you losing some control over your life, it also might make you feel less of a person, less wanted, not valued. If you can identify with some of this then these are negative feelings to Click Track away. You want a big income job then you are gonna need all the confidence and self assurance you can find. Not bravado but genuine self belief. Click Track any past failures, failures at almost anything in your life, particularly in work and work relationships. Think about all the good stuff in your life and when thinking about your big goal make it as real as possible imagine a day in your future life having achieved it, and how good it feels. Imagine it with all the details, sounds and even smells. This in order to set your mind working on how to make it happen. If when doing this you are immediately assailed by doubts, “it's a great dream but…” Click Track what ever follows that “but”, lack of money is a common one.
                Having loads of money is not in itself a good goal to aim for, it is what money represents to you that is important. Having money does not make you a better person, just one with more potential to control your own life.

Peter

Mandeep Gujral
                PSTEC User

Peter,

What about if I feel like I can't get girls or get a good job etc and then feel depressed? Is this a CT issue or a PSTEC Positive thing?

Thanks!

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

obstruckion

Click Track the feelings first “I feel like I can't get girls or get a good job etc” You said it there “I feel like”.  Think about that situation first to ramp up the feeling before Click Tracking it. You can amplify that even more by thinking about an even worse situation “I'll never get a girl” “I'll never get a job” “What will happen if I never get a job”. Imagining the even worse scenario should engage the negative feelings even more before CTing them.

Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.