Does the subconscious need long form? Eg. It’s vs it is

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Does the subconscious need long form? Eg. It’s vs it is

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shoutman
    PSTEC User

Hey everyone,

When crafting suggestions for PQT I noticed that I tend to write out the suggestion in long form basically because I want to ensure the subconscious is very clear on what I am saying however this results in the actual sentence containing more words.

Take the suggestion: It's great that I'm successful

When doing PQT i would break that down to: It is great that I am successful

So “it's” becomes “it is” and “I'm” becomes “I am”.

I think I just always assumed you need to be super clear so the subconscious understands.

Do you have to break it down like that for the subconscious or does it know both mean the same?

On a sidenote how I speak I would just say “It's great that I'm successful” instead of “It is great that I am successful” so I don't know if that makes a difference?

Probably over thinking it but I just don't know how specific you need to be with the subconscious.

Thanks

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Either way will work.

An even better way would be to anchor it to a feeling…

I now feel great because I am successful completely

shoutman
        PSTEC User

Ok cool thanks, I assumed either way would be fine just wanted to double check.

I like the anchor idea too, thanks Brian.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.