Doing PSTEC I realize I have almost NEVER really been happy.

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive Doing PSTEC I realize I have almost NEVER really been happy.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Earl Westergaard
    PSTEC User

I wrote something about my ex who became a stripper and how it was a PTSD type of experience for me. I think the reason for this is I was never taught how to be happy. I am only now learning how to make myself happy using things like visualizations and movement.

This woman I was with was the only time in my life where I really felt happy and loved. So really who wouldn't want to hold onto that if they didn't know they had the ability to change their emotional states?

My question is: Is PSTEC Positive a product you have to buy or how the hell do you use the PSTEC for positives? I am now in a positive place and I want to hold onto it. Make it even better if I can and make it my default state rather than the old default state which I think I would describe as low energy, sad and asleep, sort of hiding and protective, shut off from people.

PSTEC really is absolutely amazing!!

E. 😮

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

E
        Yes Positive is a separate package to purchase. It is available on it's own or as part of Level1.
        Although it sounds better to work positively, it is better to first sort out the negative experiences of the past, which hold you back. The Free Click Tracks are for de-attaching negative feelings and emotions from past, present or imagined future events, and the Positive for working towards goals and overturning self-limiting beliefs that do not have any noticeable negative feelings.
        Peter

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

E
          and choose to be happy now. You do not need any reason for it, you do not need to wait for anything or anyone else to appear in your life (and then I'll be happy). Choose to be happy NOW, remember the time you were and be it, because it's a better place than your old self.
          Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.