During the click tracks, Tim keeps talking and talking… Must I listen?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Free Basic PSTEC Audio Package (featuring the Click Tracks) During the click tracks, Tim keeps talking and talking… Must I listen?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Snowy
    PSTEC User

The instructions say that I must hold on to the memories AND emotions AND tap to the clicks and tones (3 things)

But during the click tracks, Tim keeps talking throughout the track. I cannot strongly focus on the previous 3 things AND listen to what he's saying.

Is it okay to focus on the 3 things only and totally ignore what Tim is saying? I'm not sure whether this was in the tutorial track, but I may have passed this.

It's the same with the PSTEC Positive tracks. He keeps talking. Is it okay to ONLY focus on my journey imagination and positive statements, and ignore what he's saying?

I'm sorry for the newbie question.

oz
      PSTEC User

You're supposed to completely ignore what Tim is saying so you are doing it completely correctly. The words are directed for your subconscious mind while you are consciously occupied with the memory/emotion/tapping.

Snowy
        PSTEC User

Thank you so much, oz.

Now I have a much greater understanding of the instructions.

Thanks.

juntjoo
          PSTEC User

Is this referring to first two free click tracks or is this something else?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.