Education- You’re amazing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jen
    PSTEC User

Tim's audio is so beautiful…

So what resources does he/ you suggest for raising children who know how to learn & have critical thinking.  Honestly I'd love to know exactly how Tim would parent.  The you're amazing audio brought up great questions.

I'd also love to know how about Tim “got rid of dyslexia.”  He mentioned it in the you're amazing.

Thank you,
      JJ ;)

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi JJ

Although I cannot answer your questions for Tim, I do know he would suggest that we all bring up our children in a caring loving environment. Further he would always be positive and encouraging, free from self-limiting beliefs. Children learn the same way fish learn to swim. They do not need to be taught an awful lot just surrounded with the right things to learn from. Young children live in what adults might regard as a dream world where anything can be “real” also they tend to take whatever is said to them as true because they have no past experience to suggest otherwise. So what you say to your children has an impact far deeper than you as a parent can imagine. Evenmore what you say also has an emotional effect, they feel what you say. By imitating your body language they can understand what you really mean not just what you say. Hence the caring loving environment. There is so much more to say but a lot of the people who write in on this forum for help are doing so because they did not get these basics.

Peter

PSTEC Accounts

I rarely write on the forum because I prefer to let others have their say and show their brilliance exactly as Peter has  – and he always does. Thank you Peter and I do absolutely agree that loving a child and helping them to love themselves is very important both emotionally and cognitively. It is an ideal environment in which to flourish.

I anticipated that there might be some specific questions so I am working on a practical guide to some of the things raised and especially those things not covered elsewhere. As such I will be discussing the practical side of educating ones child (based on experience and result). I will also talk about what I did in order to help the lady with “dyslexia”. In the meantime of course there was a lot of practical information included. For example, any child can learn simple memory systems. It will either be released as a part 4 or it may take another name but I will make sure everyone knows when it's ready. As an experiment I may even offer it on itunes as well as through the PSTEC site but it's yet to be decided.

I'm glad you've enjoyed it and do listen again or better yet encourage your friends to download it and listen too. I wanted to make it very relevant to people under all kinds of circumstances – whether they be studying, starting a business, feeling discouraged, unappreciated, unimportant or even facing serious illnesses. There's something important for everyone.

Please excuse any typos …the text on my phone is microscopic!

Jen
          PSTEC User

Thank you Tim & Paul,
            I'm sorry & embarrassed, that I found just found this reply and didn't thank you both earlier for your great reply's.  They really reinforce what I'm currently working on with our kids.

After listening to You're amazing we found & treated Sarah for convergence insufficiency which acts much like dyslexia.  It turns out that is what I have too.  We also started homeschooling, which has really caused her to be happier.  Revisiting this post made me realize how much You're Amazing effected our life.

If the new audio, part 4 of Your Amazing is ready, then I missed it…  please let me know which on it is.

Thank you,
            Jen

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jen,

Thanks very much for your feedback.

It sounds like you are doing an amazing job.

You might actually wish to layer in the following suggestion with PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo (as, in my experience, so many brilliant people – whether they be parents, kids or employees – don't get the acknowledgement they truly deserve):

– “I really can be proud of myself, as I am doing an amazing job”

Everyone does the very best they can given their context, so just layering in some positive encouragement is very beneficial. Treating yourself the way you would like your daughter to be treated is another way to make this real.

As for part 4 of “You are Amazing”, it has not been released as of yet.

If you are on the PSTEC mailing list, you will get an email the day it is released. It may take a different form, however.

Hope that helps.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Jen
              PSTEC User

Great idea, thank you, Paul. 

Would I layer it in with Positive Quantum turbo or with click tracks?  I'm not familiar with the layering idea yet.

Thank you,
                Jen

Paul McCabe
                PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jen.

That's a pleasure.

Sorry. A bit of a typo on my part there.

I meant “layer in with PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo.”

This will be corrected by way of a retrospective edit  :)

For “layer in”, read “install” or “add.”

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Hi Jen,

Thanks very much for your feedback.

It sounds like you are doing an amazing job.

You might actually wish to layer in the following suggestion with PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo (as, in my experience, so many brilliant people – whether they be parents, kids or employees – don't get the acknowledgement they truly deserve):

– “I really can be proud of myself, as I am doing an amazing job”

Everyone does the very best they can given their context, so just layering in some positive encouragement is very beneficial. Treating yourself the way you would like your daughter to be treated is another way to make this real.

As for part 4 of “You are Amazing”, it has not been released as of yet.

If you are on the PSTEC mailing list, you will get an email the day it is released. It may take a different form, however.

Hope that helps.

All the best,

You can also take some pressure off yourself…

I can completely relax right now because I'm doing the best job I possibly can
                    I will feel wonderfully calm about what I need to do from now on
                    There's really no pressure on me to achieve because it's easy now

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.