EEFs vs. PSTEC NEgative

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    zendo
    PSTEC User

I am thinking to buy PSTEC Positive but I'm debating – how is different PSTEC Neg vs EEFs. What's new, what are the differences between the two.

EEFs – erase emotions
      PSTEC Neg – erase negative beliefs
      PSTEC Pos – install positive beliefs

Am I right?

Thx :)

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hey Zendo… you are spot on…

Neutralizing Emotional issues: Basic Click Tracks, EEF's and Accelerator Tapping Tracks (ATT)

Erasing Beliefs: PSTEC Negative

Suggesting/Installing New Beliefs and Behaviors: PSTEC Positive (PP), PP Extra Power and ATT

So, you're fundamental set of tools are, in this order:
        Free Basic Click Tracks Package
        Level 1 Package (includes EEF's and PP)
        PSTEC Negative

Optional, but Recommended:
        Accelerators

Aloha!
        Jeff

leslie0983
        PSTEC User

Jeff, seems like you recommend the PP chronologically over the PN? When would you use one over the other?

Let's say you want to get promoted at work but the underlying thought process is that you won't be able to handle a higher level of responsibility, will make a mistake and get fired.

While using the CC on past situation, if any, in which you failed to handle responsibility, made a mistake, had an unfair and judgmental boss, got fired, etc…

…do you PP the belief that you are responsible, thoughtful and receive support and guidance from others?

…or do you PN the belief that you are NOT responsible, are careless and people don't care about you.

… or do you do both and does the order matter?

Thanks!

Jeff Harding

Hi leslie… well, not chronological per se, but I would go with the Free Basic Package first, in terms of learning how to use PSTEC, then the Level 1 package because of the tutorials, EEF's and PSTEC Positive (PP) tracks.  That will give you a better foundational understanding of how to use PSTEC.

As far as PP and PSTEC Negative (PN) … they work together, not a choice of one over the other.  Can you use them separately, one without the other?
            Sure… BUT, why?

If I erase the negative belief and then suggest the positive belief, then won't I be much more effective than just doing one or the other?

Your example…

underlying thought process is that:
            I won't be able to handle a higher level of responsibility
            I will make a mistake and get fired.

There are two thoughts there and there may be another at the root of that, but let's go with this for your example…

Note: Let's just use this as an example, but your specifics may be different based upon some delving we would do, but, again, let's just use this example:

1. Address the emotions as you suggested, sure… always begin by clearing the way a bit by neutralizing emotions…

While using the CC on past situation, if any, in which you failed to handle responsibility, made a mistake, had an unfair and judgmental boss, got fired, etc…

Also, consider imagining being in that new position… how do you feel?  any negative feelings, i.e. fear, anger, anxiety, etc? CT those feelings to 0-1.

2. Once emotions are low, look to erase negative beliefs, like the ones in your email that I split in two:

I won't be able to handle a higher level of responsibility
            and
            I will make a mistake and get fired.

Do them separately and BE SURE to follow the User's Guide on the wording for those.

Again, you may have a more “core” belief in the way… finding that and running that with PN will help.

3. You would then follow up with PP in the direction you desire…

“I can easily handle a higher level of responsibility”
            and
            “When problems arise I see opportunities and solutions”

You see?

Even if we create “mistakes” or other mistakes are present, it's not that we get fired for the mistakes.  It's that we have no solutions.  When one creates value, solves problems, facilitates a process with more ease and less cost; those types of people are valuable and rarely get fired.  In those odd instances… I have been there and also seen them … where someone valuable gets fired, they are snatched up quickly and, most often, end up in a better position anyway.

…do you PP the belief that you are responsible, thoughtful and receive support and guidance from others?
            …or do you PN the belief that you are NOT responsible, are careless and people don't care about you.

Basically yes.

… or do you do both and does the order matter?

***IMPORTANT***
            Absolutely it matters!
            You want to clear the way for your new and desired suggestion or belief that you make with PP.

In the past you cleared the way using the CT's on emotions, but the old beliefs might remain.  NOW, you can also clear the old beliefs away as well making a more smooth and clear landing for your intended PSTEC Positive Sentences!

The sequence for PN is in the User Guide… please … PLEASE… read that several times and hold it dear.  :)

Aloha!
            Jeff

RebeccaJ
            PSTEC User

I have a question about PN. I'm having a problem coming up with the positive statements. For instance, if I say, “It is my belief that I don't deserve to have money,” what would be some positive examples I could use to counter that? Like “I am prosperous”?

And should I say specifically that I don't deserve money/prosperity or just that I feel I “don't deserve”?

One other question, my mother used to say “you should be ashamed of yourself,” so if I say, “It is my belief that I should be ashamed, ” would I use positive statements, like “I am confident and proud”? I'm just a tad confused on these positive statements. Thanks!

Jeff Harding

Hi Rebecca…

On your example…

“If I say, “It is my belief that I don't deserve to have money,” what would be some positive examples I could use to counter that? Like “I am prosperous”?

1. First, look to the emotional issues surrounding this and handle those with the Click Tracks (CT)… get them down to 0-1
                2.Then, handle the negative belief you listed above with PN.
                3. Lastly, you can use PP for any desire you wish, so, as you said, “I am prosperous” can be used, but when it comes to manifesting desires, it will be more effective to also use PP in a more specific way for your desires.

It's not so much that you are “countering” the old, negative belief, but that you are paving the way to be able to suggest just about anything you desire in terms of beliefs to support your goals/targets/desires/visions.

You see?

For PN …

“And should I say specifically that I don't deserve money/prosperity or just that I feel I “don't deserve”?”

You address the negative beliefs that arise to your consciousness.  If you feel you don't deserve money, health, ideal relationships, etc.  It will probably be best to address each of those separately unless you find a more “core” belief that is the root of all of them.  But, if not, go with addressing each one.

It's true, taking the shortest path is most desirable, but do not sacrifice what needs to be done just for the sake of being fast.  In other words, if you have several negative beliefs that arise, address them rather than finding a way to “bundle them all” because you want to be done.  Make sense?

my mother used to say “you should be ashamed of yourself,” so if I say, “It is my belief that I should be ashamed, ” would I use positive statements, like “I am confident and proud”? I'm just a tad confused on these positive statements.

Again, use Positive Statements that articulate or support and describe what you desire.  If you are a bit “fuzzy” on PSTEC Positive Statements, the best resource for that is PSTEC Positive Secrets!!  In fact, to me, once you are familiar with the Basic Click Tracks and PSTEC Positive; PSTEC Positive Secrets is a must… an Essential!

Ask yourself, 'Why do I want to be confident and proud?'

If you say, for example, I want to become promoted at my work.
                Ah, then begin to craft a vision of that and, yes, you can use statements like, “I am confident”; but you also want to craft Positive Statements for your PP work that represent more specific desires, such as… (for this example)…

“When I am at work I feel confident”
                … and other statements that “support” what you want to see manifested in your Life Experience.

Get a vision of what you desire in your life and if you are not sure how to do that, consider the step-by-step approach of Think and Grow Rich with PSTEC.

Aloha!
                Jeff

RebeccaJ
                PSTEC User

So, Jeff. let me ask you this: I've used the free tracks and I've purchased the positive and negative, the cravings one, and one other that I can't recall right now. But if you were telling someone about the system, in what order would you use all these tracks? Because you mentioned the Positive Success which I don't have.

Jeff Harding

Hi Rebecca… the sequence (which might have some exceptions, but this would be the “standard” sequence) is what I listed in my last reply above.  They are numbered 1, 2, 3 just below “On your example…”
                    See it?
                    Also, the sequence is mentioned in the PSTEC Negative User Guide as well… check the Table of Contents.

I don't know what you are referring to when you say, ” … the Positive Success which I don't have.”

Do you mean PSTEC Positive?
                    If so, that is available ala carte, but also (my recommendation) with the Level 1 Package… get that!

Aloha!
                    Jeff

RebeccaJ
                    PSTEC User

Okay you mentioned starting with the free click tracks, then PN, then PP, but then you mentioned another program, PSTEC Positive Secrets, which I don't have.  And I'm seeing an Accelerator program and Positive Extra Power, etc. where do all of these programs come into play?

Do we need all of them or just the free ones and PN and PP? There are so many different options, it's kind of overwhelming.

Jeff Harding

Just keep it simple … the others are options, especially those using PSTEC long term… there are also some on the Forum here that are using PSTEC regularly, so I mentioned those other tools because they are familiar, but just stick with this process for now…

1. Look to the emotional issues surrounding this and handle those with the Click Tracks (CT)… get them down to 0-1

2.Then, handle the negative belief with PSTEC Negative.

3. Lastly, you can use PSTEC Positive for any desire you wish… to suggest/install a new belief.

To become even more excellent at using PSTEC Positive for crafting the most efficient and beneficial PSTEC Positive Suggestions/Sentences; PSTEC Positive Secrets is incredible!

But, if you are just starting out, begin by getting familiar with the Click Tracks for emotional issues and PSTEC Positive for suggesting new beliefs and then the new PSTEC Negative for erasing old, negative beliefs.

There you go!
                        Aloha!
                        Jeff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.