Fear of flying.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    craftymum
    PSTEC User

Hi

Yesterday I purchased the fear of flying PSTEC, tried it last night.  We fly a week on Friday and although I have flown before I've always had a fear and my anxiety seems to get worse the older I've become.  I don't want to pass this onto my children and I do want to look forward to my holidays, hence me trying this.

Got a bit confused with the tapping but know I need to do it again so will concentrate more tonight!

Just wondered if anybody on here has used this for fear of flying and what their experiences are?

Thanks

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha craftymum … I have worked personally with a few people using PSTEC for fear of flying.

One tip … be sure to “test the heck out of it” … in other words, as you use the tracks on the fear as instructed, then sit and imagine being on the plane and TRY HARD to get upset.  If you feel some upset, go through the track again.  Look for the particular “aspect” that is upsetting, such as:

* young pilot
        * cramped seat or quarters
        * bumpy ride
        * etc

If anything in particular is upsetting, focus more on that one aspect.

Then, when you are feeling 0-1… calm when imagining it … imagine something worse, like turbulence, quite bumpy, how would that feel?  If it's ok, imagine other aspects as a part of TRYING HARD to get upset.  If an upset arises, use the Click Track on it.

Then, if you imagine and can't get upset… if you have time … take a trip to the airport as if you are going and see if the anticipation bothers you.

Be sure to take the tracks with you as you can use them on the plane if needed or even when you get to your destination where you can address something specific and then experiment on the way back.  Remember, it's all an experiment of the mind… be detached as you experiment and you will find the solution and be done with it once and for all!

Malama Pono!
        Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.