Feeling irritable when doing the Click Tracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Hello All,

I 'm new to the forum – and PSTEC. I found PSTEC only 5 days ago and CT'd a BIG issue with CT1 and found a absolutely huge improvement in the way I felt about the issue after I had CT'd. And so i tried it on another issue – and hey presto, result! I have as a consequence of my success bought PSTEC Level 1 and although I have not used it yet in terms of the positive CT's, I have listened to the instructions. My question is, does anyone feel slightly irritable after they have CT'd on an issue? I do and although it does not last very long I just wondered if any one else has experienced this and if an one had any thoughts on it. I do use, and have done for some time, EFT and when I have 'tapped' on an issue I usually feel very relaxed and up beat and I guess I was expecting to feel the same result with PSTEC. Any observations or thoughts on this would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Jacqueline

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jacqueline,

Not unusual really… I have heard this before.  But, most importantly, everyone can react differently.

So, the irritation could be releasing… could be a resistant response to letting go… could be an additional feeling that is held in regards to the issue or event you were working on.  For example, if you feel sad about a past event and work with the CT; you may have anger follow that.  So, you run the CT with the memory and the anger.  One way to test to completeness of the release of that event is to look at the people involved and ask yourself how you feel about them and if there anything else other than unconditional caring (no, you don't have to send them a holiday card and hang out at Starbucks) for that person, then there just may some remaining emotional feelings you are harboring toward them.

When you feel non-J.E.E.P.* (such as irritation), look for the source or cause and clear it up so that it is less likely to occur again.  Non-JEEP feelings are an opportunity or they are clues to what is held within the subconscious that is in the way of your Highest Good… of your unlimited potential.  In other words, when non-JEEP comes up it's time to go to work (play) with your PSTEC.

The most important questions to ask yourself (to ask your subconscious) is when was this irritation familiar?  What does that feeling remind you of and when have you felt that before?  When was the first time you remember having that feeling?  … questions like that.

If it dissipates and never returns, don't worry about it.  If the event has nothing but JEEP going on which can appear to be neutral (aka peaceful), then move on.

Think about the feelings after the irritation leaves, what is that feeling?  It it's JEEP and the event seems peaceful (or also JEEP), then nothing to worry about.  If the irritation persists, then perhaps a little more work needs to be done.

Aloha!

Jeff
        * J.E.E.P. (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace)

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your prompt and intuitive reply. I had not expected that CTing on an issue would ruffle  feathers connected with the issue, but I see now how it can. I had thought after I experienced the irritation  and felt that  the primary presenting problem was on it's way out of the door,  I may start to  become more aware of lesser issues that I had not thought much about because I was thinking too much about the bigger issue. However, in hindsight and after giving the issue some more thought, I agree with you – there are smaller 'bits' connected with the larger issue I need to sweep out.

Thank you for your insight and support.

Jacqueline.

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jacqueline,

You're always welcome… Very nice work… I love your openness and willingness to know the cause if necessary and let it go… that kind of intention is always helpful on your path.

All PSTEC audios include some degree of “encouragement” to the subconscious to reveal the aspects and causes of the issues.  So, yes, ruffling feathers or stirring the pot or kicking up dust (ok, that's enough metaphors) will be a part of this work…. but, that's a good thing because it will lead you to that healing place.

Ah, but on the other side of that is peace… there will come a point in your time and space when there is very little being ruffled in your life either by your own efforts or … and this is awesome … by anyone else.  In other words, you  become more and more imperturbable!  And what that really means for you is that more and more of your personal resources will be working toward whatever you deem your purpose is in Life and much less… or dare I say NONE … of your resources going towards dis-empowering memories and imagined events.

A guy can dream can't he?

Keep up the good work!!!

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.