general clearing of subconscious blockers

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way general clearing of subconscious blockers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    psteckie
    PSTEC User

Hi,

I have “how to achieve almost anything the easy way”. I have just finished listening to chp.2. I would like to kick off with using the click track to do the “non-specific re-patterning”. THe example given is for “weight loss” and a list of past contexts for negative experiences are listed (e.g. sexual abuse in the past, being a victim of a mugging, bad relationships, serious illness) and the user is asked to clear these experiences even if there is no obvious negative feeling. Tim then explains why these past experiences might cause weight gain.

Tim`s example seems actually very specific to weight loss. Hence my question is: if i want to do a non specific clearing which will help me break through my personal limitations should i clear the same past negative contexts as in the weight loss example (which in the description sounds very specific and non general as listed above) or do i need to find relevant events that are linked to my personal goals?

Thanks

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi psteckie

The non-specific thing really is that, anything from your past that you would rather not have happened to you. These things not necessarily related to your goals. The examples Tim gives are fairly common sorts of events that create the negative emotions that  block personal progress in all sorts of ways not just the weight issue.
        Hope this helps
        Peter

psteckie
        PSTEC User

Ok — so just anything that might have been a traumatic event… My list is: how i behaved with those I loved (two people).. how they behaved to each other… a near death experience… and that's about it… unless i start digging up every little event I can think of… say… that time I made a bit of a fool of myself in front of a girl but nobody cares or remembers anymore least of all me… in which case i will be perceiving 1000s of events in my life as negative ones that need to be clicked away (even though I don't consciously have any negative feelings for those events cos I accept that's just part of growing up)…. so what to do?

SeratoBeats
          PSTEC User

Usually when you ct a memory that is pretty much identical to another situation it should be sufficient to clear all of the other little similar situations. Your perspective should change. Start with the biggest just embarrassing situation you can remember and ct the heck out of it until emotions are down to 0 and your perspective changes on that situation. Then go to a similar memory same type of situation and do the same. Your mind should connect the dots between that type of situation and catch on that these all relate to the same type of issue and perspective you have on it. You most likely won't even need to do the others at this point. You can kind of “feel” your sub not needing to do the other similar situations unless memories like that keep popping up flagging you to your attention. The over little memories should fade away. If other memories come to mind once you clear those they might be connected but have a different impact and lead to other problems that brought you to react the way you did in the first big memory, you follow.

It's like a chain reaction

You'll notice clearing will get more difficult the more you clear because you'll be feeling more and more confident and free from emotions you will be laughing at how ridiculous some of the old memories were to you at that point. My advice if and when you get to that stage of clearing, any memory that seems to linger, even if you feel it dosnt matter to you anymore, if your sub keeps bringing it to your attention, chances are it still might affect you in some way, clear it and be done with that.

Hope that helped

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Thanks Serato
              pstecki

Rather than consciously going through your past and listing everything, which can be done. Start with one of the biggest events and as you CT that others will most likely come to mind, as Serato says.

Although many of those tiny events in the past that you can barely remember seem insignificant they can “add up” each one re-enforcing the next and creating negative beliefs of the sort “I'm no good at this” “I never have any luck with…” These self limiting beliefs can also “add up” creating low self esteem, procrastination and general negativity.

Click tracking the more memorable or powerful events can take down the smaller ones with them.
              Does this help you?
              Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.