Getting started with 2015 tracks

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Click Track 2015 Getting started with 2015 tracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone,

I have been using the free basic click tracks for about a month and have had good success. I am much calmer and have less pain and fear associated with rejection.

I just purchased Click Tracks 2015 and am excited to start using them. I decided to just work with a single experience to start with as I adjust to the new tapping procedure. The introduction to the clicks for the right and left hands is very short and brief compared to the free click tracks and with Tim talking over them I was feeling like… “wait! what does that right and left hand click sound like again…?”. I have listened now to the intros to the clicks for all of 2015 tracks, and it sounds like the clicks for the right and left hand are the same for all 6 tracks. Is this correct?

I used my mp3 player to loop the introductory part of the track to get a longer listen to each of the clicks for the right and left hand. This helped. Then when I started to actually use one of the tracks I found Tim's voice is quite loud and it seemed hard to hear which clicks were playing in the background. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible to turn down the voice volume and turn up the click volume?

I am sure I'll get this figured out with practice. I just wanted to post here to see if anyone else has experienced this and has any suggestions.

Thank you

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

The introduction to the clicks for the right and left hands is very short and brief compared to the free click tracks and with Tim talking over them I was feeling like… “wait! what does that right and left hand click sound like again…?”. I have listened now to the intros to the clicks for all of 2015 tracks, and it sounds like the clicks for the right and left hand are the same for all 6 tracks. Is this correct?

I used my mp3 player to loop the introductory part of the track to get a longer listen to each of the clicks for the right and left hand. This helped. Then when I started to actually use one of the tracks I found Tim's voice is quite loud and it seemed hard to hear which clicks were playing in the background. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible to turn down the voice volume and turn up the click volume?

I am sure I'll get this figured out with practice. I just wanted to post here to see if anyone else has experienced this and has any suggestions.

Thank you

The 2015 tracks are each different. Pro tip: Put a rubber band on your right tapping hand that way you cann remember which is which. During the tracks he asks you to switch hands so you will be able to still remember which hand you are on.

As far as the volume vs tapping level – maybe try a different set of headphones, specifically over the year or play it on a speaker out loud. I have never had this problem doing it this way however, I do not use earbuds for this reason.

Matthew
        PSTEC User

Thank you! Continuing to experiment… those are all good suggestions

Matthew
          PSTEC User

I put the tracks on my iPhone and used a different set of ear buds and I've just cleared something! Feels great. I was really overwhelmed yesterday and today with an emerging emergency at work that is going to take me away from home for a while, a public speaking engagement I would like more time to prepare for, a race I'm running in next weekend, etc. Now I see this is all just stuff and I can just prioritize and do what I can, and it really doesn't matter what does and doesn't get done. What matters is that I stay calm, relaxed, and confident, which I'm feeling much more now  :)

I will say the 2015 Tracks are definitely more advanced than the basic free tracks, so they take much more concentration to run. I have been using the free tracks for a month now, though, so it's good to have these new tracks. Thanks again for your help

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi Matthew and plus1

Personally I use and recommend over-the-ear headphones, cable free bluetooth even better.

The feeling of overwhelm is just another negative thing to Click Track.

Re the intro's for all 6 tracks I'll get back to you.

Peter

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Now I see this is all just stuff and I can just prioritize and do what I can, and it really doesn't matter what does and doesn't get done. What matters is that I stay calm, relaxed, and confident, which I'm feeling much more now  :)

I will say the 2015 Tracks are definitely more advanced than the basic free tracks, so they take much more concentration to run. I have been using the free tracks for a month now, though, so it's good to have these new tracks. Thanks again for your help

Yes, the 2015 tracks seem to be the most powerful and the most effective, especially when you use the wrapper track to take out big patterns tied to a single emotion all at once. When you combine the 2015 tracks with the relaxing accelerators you have some serious firepower. You are using a wrecking ball vs a claw hammer.

When you make your list of memories associated with the physical negative feeling to run the wrapper track for your session, be sure to think back as far as you can in your life to when you had that feeling. Sometimes after you run the wrapper and have an initial run with the 2015 tracks a few more memories might pop in your head. This is good and normal. Just add those to your list of what you are cycling through in your imagination on any subsequent run of the tracks for that given negative feeling. If even more come up, keep adding them in on the fly.

After you finish your session with the 2015 tracks for a given emotion and all of its associated memories, listen to the short relaxing accelerator. Then at bedtime, listen to the long relaxing accelerator.

As for your bigger picture “project plan” for all of the various negative thoughts and feelings you want to clear in your life, make an initial list and start working through it. As you work through the bigger list, just like the wrapper example I gave above, if something else comes up, a completely different emotion or memory, write it down and clear it next. There are reasons for this:

1.) It is likely another belief that is somehow connected to the stronger belief you just cleared. The belief you just cleared was so strong, it was covering it up and now the new one has been revealed to you.

2.)  Doing it next keeps you from forgetting/procrastinating about it. Your subconscious will try to protect you by putting it off. Break through that by doing it next.

As we peel off the layers of larger negative emotions and their memories, other things will be revealed to you. This is happening because your awareness is becoming clearer as you remove these negative thoughts and feelings from your mind model of reality through use of the click tracks.

Don't worry about getting sidetracked for new things that come up while working through your bigger list. It is a natural process, so just follow the flow and when it is gone, get back to your list. It's easy.

You are going great, Matthew. Keep going. Very soon you will wake up and feel completely different. You will feel free and empowered!

What also might help you is to start a thread with a diary of your journey with the tools, what you felt, what you did, what you cleared, questions for us to help, etc.

Mine is here. http://pstecforum.com/pf/pstec-negative/fear-of-confrontation-help-needed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.