Going to sleep during CT

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Click Track 2015 Going to sleep during CT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    xman9999
    PSTEC User

Any ideas how to stop going to sleep during the CTs?
      That is happening to me more often these days. Thanks.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi gdogg9999,

Thanks for your post.

I suspect I will need more information about this, as there different ways to approach this.

Would you be able to provide more information about when in the day (e.g. morning, afternoon or evening) you use the Click Tracks?

Do you tend to fall asleep, irrespective of which time of the day you run the Tracks?

Is there a particular issue/memory you are addressing at the moment that you hadn't addressed before?

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

xman9999
        PSTEC User

Doesn't matter which time
          Doesn't matter which issue

I go to sleep during the CT 2015 long, and others but that's the one that keeps on happening

This used to happen every now and again but now always.
          If I do 2 x CT back to back one of them I will sleep through and wake up tired

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

It's possible to install a few positive suggestions:

“Tim's voice makes me feel calm and energetic”
            “When I use the clicktracks I'm relaxed and awake”
            “Every time I use PSTEC I feel much better and more refreshed”
            “From now on I'm less tired while I use the clicktracks”

Jen
            PSTEC User

I have walked on the treadmill while tapping and had good success- staying awake & seeing the benefit in that session.

Maybe a professional could say if this is a useful thing.

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

I routinely run CT while I am out on a daily one hour walk. Keep in mind I have been working with PSTEC consistently for a few hours a day, every day for three years. Those just starting out may not have the coordination for this yet and also

I do find that clicktracking is more effective for me when I am not in motion. (sitting still, standing etc) so I usually do PQT while on the walk. Belief Blasters and CT are good when being stationary.

Jen
                PSTEC User

1) Thank you.  That is very good to know that you walk while you do Positive.

2)What, Wow, How- do you use PSTEC for 3 hours a day & have a job & a family/social life.  If that is too personal to ask, don't.  It just makes me wonder how I can spend that much time of self and help and still keep up with life.

Paul McCabe
                  PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your question. I am sure Brian will address that.

Some people do PSTEC intensively, while others may only need to run one track a day, one track a week or one track ever.

Just do what you can. The PSTEC tools will be there for you and, even if you just ran one Click Track, PQT or BB per week, that would be fine.

However, if you have any uncomfortable feelings about not doing enough or not having enough time to do what you want, those can be CTed.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

1) Thank you.  That is very good to know that you walk while you do Positive.

2)What, Wow, How- do you use PSTEC for 3 hours a day & have a job & a family/social life.  If that is too personal to ask, don't.  It just makes me wonder how I can spend that much time of self and help and still keep up with life.

I have a belief that “I seem to find plenty of extra time for PSTEC every day.” and other beliefs around abundance of time.

if you stop and think about it though, I take a one hour walk daily, I run a track or two in the morning, one or two throughout the day, that's another hour and then spend an hour to 45 min in the evening.

I do work at home and for the last year anything job/people interaction related that comes up on a daily basis while I am working, I immediately stop and CT it.

To Paul's point. I always liken PSTEC to going to the gym except the results stick. Try going once, try going twice, try going every day, 30 min for a week, try going every day for 30 min for a month, try going an hour every day for a month. Try going a few hours a day every day for a few years. :)

Jen
                      PSTEC User

Wow…

Wonderful thoughts that I can put to use right away.  Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.