Good and Bad Ego?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Is there a good ego and a bad ego and how dio we get rid of the bad and keep the good..is that possible???
      Please advise
      much love
      anna

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Anna,

Don't worry about “good” and “bad.”  Stay away from the definitions until you are more clear of the emotional roller coaster.

Just use the J.E.E.P. model… if you feel JEEP (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace), then leave it alone.  If you feel non-JEEP, then look to that emotional cause and clear it with the Click Tracks.

Very simple… make this easy and simple for yourself and do not over think this.

Just notice non-JEEP and clear it away by being specific with your targeting of PSTEC that I talked about in an earlier discussion.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

Hi
          I'm confused on  integrating positive thoughts on the click tracks, I'm still trying to release the negative
          unless I'm reading wrong or perceiving it wrong or doing something wrong (I'm so new to this)
          What kind of positive feelings or thoughts do u use with the click tracks. i wan to go further with pstec products, like to quit smoking an i just went thru a bout with cancer but before i do that i want to master level 1
          it's like i need to straighten all the chatter in my mind, but everyone want's to go first am i making any sense
          please advise and
          much love
          anna

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Anna,

Positive Statements (PS) are not used with the Basic Click Tracks (CT)… the CT's are only used to clear the emotional issues.

Your PS must only be used with PSTEC Positive (PP).

Also, there is a specific package for Stop Smoking, but, yes, you can move forward with the PSTEC Stop Smoking Package when you are ready and at the same time work on the emotional issues with the CT.

Make sense?

Aloha!

Jeff

Be careful about jumping to the PP too soon… be sure that all, or most, of the emotional barriers to your desire are neutralized first before trying to work on your PS.

So, focus first on the emotional issues… clear most of that away… that will help to calm down the chatter.

Meghan Saunders
            PSTEC User

Just wanted to second what Jeff said:

Focus on clearing emotional issues first with free CT's & EEF's —- in clearing out your personal emotional issues and attachments you become — what feels like — more clear headed/minded…..

Eventually the chatter comes less frequently, then it comes in less loud and obnoxious…. and then it is rarely making wise cracks — and then — poof — it is gone… and then…..

and then…..it can start becoming your cheerleader and best ally.

Meghan

Jeff Harding
              PSTEC User

Hi Meghan
                i feel like i'm gettin some relief  very little, the chatter is so heavy, don't know what to think of first just alot of fear
                Anna

Meghan Saunders
                PSTEC User

The EEf's are in the Level 1 audio package.

The EEf's are longer versions of the basic CT's and they actually are Click Tracks that are used to clear negative emotions.  In the Level 1 you also get a great tutorial by Tim and the Positive CT's.

I am very happy to hear you feel like you are getting some relief… it takes time.  If you have been holding onto emotional garbage/baggage for your whole life and you have just now decided to start clearing out the containers and sorting through what no longer fits — it takes some time — just as if these items were physical items.  Think of your mind as an over stuffed garage at the moment and you need to go through a garage that is stuffed top to bottom — side-to-side —- like on the show hoarders.  It takes time to sort through all that stuff……make sense?????????

If you keep going back to 'pile' and sorting and getting rid of 'junk' — eventually — it will all be taken care of… each time it gets lighter, less daunting, less fearful to get to sorting…. it gets better the more you do it.

The more you show up to clear — the more you do clear.  You may not always feel results right away but I am a firm believer in that every time you show up to do work with yourself — SOMETHING happens whether you feel the shift or not — showing up and taking care of yourself everyday — giving yourself personal attention EVERYDAY — will always add benefit to your life.  The more often you do it — the better it gets.
                  don't know what to think of first just alot of fear

There are only 2 emotions….. LOVE and FEAR.  All the other terms/words/labels we have for emotions are just branches off one of the base emotions.  It can be said that EVERYTHING that is not LOVE… is FEAR…..
                  SO YES — Clear the Fear!!!!!!!

Just keep showing up and doing the work…. it is the best, fastest and easiest way to get to a different and better feeling place with yourself!!!!

Meghan Saunders

P.S.  If the idea of an over-stuffed garage sounds daunting to tackle…. know this….. once you start clearing and getting results you start FEELING better — the better you feel, the more you want to clear…. the more you clear, the better you feel……..

and there is an AWESOME side-effect with clearing…. as you start letting go of 'important & big issues'

you can DUMP lots of little stuff easily — you can start clearing things FAST — and your garage can actually get emptied rather quickly.

Again — the best way to do this 'work' — is to have fun with it…. it seriously gets fun to get rid of old junk!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.