Grading the sentences

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences Grading the sentences

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

I was wondering if there was a therapist here who would be able to grade a magic sentence session? If yes, how could I go about this?

Sally Baker
      PSTEC User

Hello I wrote most of the Magic Sentences available through PSTEC closely following Tim's guidance as he is the creator of this particular approach so I'm happy to help with your query.

Hmm, grading. As you work through the Magic Sentences working out which sentence of the four was said in reverse you could write them down and perhaps swap them with another forum user so that if they are working/playing with another sentence you could grade each other's efforts.

Or not. The conundrum with Magic Sentences is that the grade is not that important or to be really accurate it's irrelevant. MS work the most powerfully when you really commit to doing your best to really listen and absorb all the four sentences in each section and then trying to accurately to remember the one said backwards. That's the key. Try as hard as you can. Really focus. Really concentrate. Your grade is feeling different about the issue you are working with.

While I'm writing about Magic Sentences it's worth mentioning I'm in the process of creating a few more and I've been looking at the forum at requests people have made so will be considering as many of those that are feasible plus creating some that I'm really excited about having too. I'm always open to suggestions.  They are challenging to write to Tim's exacting paradigm and take a good while to record but this Autum is the plan.

I hope my answer on grading has been helpful  it might feel counterintuitive in our outcome focussed world to say it's not the outcome that counts but the process

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.