Healing skin discoloration?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Healing skin discoloration?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mercury62
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I've always read amazing stories of people giving the suggestion of healing to their subconscious mind and it quickly heals it. A story by Joseph Murphy himself in his book “The Power of the Subconscious Mind” tells how he cured a malignant skin issue just repeating a prayer out loud everyday for 3 months. And that was probably 50-60 years ago, obviously well before we have an amazing tool to directly suggest to the subconscious mind with Quantum Turbo.

I've had an area of skin on my arm that has a slight discoloration, a lighter area that the rest of the skin. It's been checked and hasn't changed in years. A patch of vitiligo I believe it was called.

If I were to put together a suggestion for this spot, what would be the best wording for it? I really don't have any strong feelings toward the spot, it wouldn't bother me at all if it remains there. It's barely noticeable, however I thought it would be an interesting test for PQT.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Mercury62,

Thanks for your post.

I appreciate your question. It is an interesting experimental approach, so it is worth bearing in mind that it is experimental.

On a side note, I think you might get more mileage if the issue *did* affect you on an emotional level, or was more troublesome.

So, using Quantum Turbo, the following suggestions may prove very effective:

– “It's easy for my body to heal itself and radiate inner peace now”

– “The more I relax and enjoy life, the better I look and feel”

– “My skin pigmentation is growing more consistent each and every day”

– “All stress melts away, as I let joy and peace infuse my body”

– “My body's ability to restore itself is absolutely extraordinary”

You could run or cycle through (e.g.run two sets) these suggestions “on the daily” and see what results are produced. At worst, you will probably feel extremely chilled, which can only be a good thing  8)

Please keep us updated.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.