Heartbroken and not sure what to use to get better other than click tracks

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Relationships and Rejection Heartbroken and not sure what to use to get better other than click tracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heartbroken
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I’m heartbroken.  I fell in love with my best friend for the last 8 years.  He also fell in love with me but we cannot be together.  I feel like I’ve seen what true love is. 

I’ve been click tracking the feelings I have to get over that breakup but it comes back and I click track again and again.  I do feel better right after click tracking though but it does not stick.

I’ve purchased a lot of PSTEC files and was wondering which one I could use to get over him and find back my JEEP as Jeff Harding says it and what phrases I should use.

Thanks for your help !

Heartbroken

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Did you breakup with them or vice versa?

Can you please share some of your thoughts and feelings if you are comfortable with it?

Also can  you tell us what PSTEC tracks you have?

Heartbroken
        PSTEC User

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my post.

We were just friends for 8 years and then we grew closer.  We were never really together.  We love each other but it's an impossible love so we (mostly him) have decided to move forward.  I really miss him.  I'd love to hear from him.  I have expectations and I know that expectations = disappointments so I'm trying not to have any but it's tough.

I'm sad and realized yesterday that even though we were never together, I'm profoundly heartbroken.  All I can think about is him and I feel that it's unfair that we cannot be together.  I feel we are missing something not being together. 

I bought these files:

Click track 2015
          Level 1
          Hypnotic Time Machine
          Positive extra power
          Belief blasters
          positive empowered hypnotic
          Accelerators

Thanks for your help !

Heartbroken

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my post.

We were just friends for 8 years and then we grew closer.  We were never really together.  We love each other but it's an impossible love so we (mostly him) have decided to move forward. 
            You want to CT this. Think of missing him desperately really feel those strong feelings —> I really miss him. 

CT the feelings of wanting to hear from him and also the feeling of never hearing from him again —> I'd love to hear from him.

CT The feelings of disappointment, in the situation and with yourself —->  I have expectations and I know that expectations = disappointments so

CT the feelings that it's tough/hard to breakup —-> I'm trying not to have any but it's tough.

CT the sadness —-> I'm sad and realized yesterday that even though we were never together, I'm profoundly heartbroken.  All I can think about is him and

CT This —->  I feel that it's unfair that we cannot be together. 

CT thuis —-> I feel we are missing something not being together. 

I bought these files:

Click track 2015
            Level 1
            Hypnotic Time Machine
            Positive extra power
            Belief blasters
            positive empowered hypnotic
            Accelerators

Thanks for your help !

Heartbroken

Try blasting the belief “Breaking up is hard” Breaking up i tough” and really think about that while you do it as you really feel the feelings associated with the belief

If you really want to end that relationship you can CT down the feelings of love for the person but ONLY focus on that person while you CT. You may not even need to take it all the way to 0. If you felt this way in a relationship before – all the way back as far as you can remember – CT that.

Be sure to CT any upset, grief and anger (at the situation and yourself) – very  important

Example: One stubborn issue I had went back nearly 40 years. I went to summer camp and met a girl there and at the end of the week we had to split ways when we went home. I never processed any of that. All of those feelings, missing, grief, etc. I CT those form back then and the problem in the present was gone.

You can also install some positives, here are a few:

“When I think about I remember all of the good things”
            “When I now think about “When I think about “It's now completely ok to just be friends with

“I now completely forgive myself for breaking up with

“I now feel completely relieved that things are completely over with

If you were to invest in pstec positive quantum turbo I can provide you some suggestions that will likely solve a lot of the issues without much clicktracking. You can even start by putting these in using it.

Heartbroken
            PSTEC User

Wow!  Thank you!  :)

This will help for sure.

I just bought PSTEC positive quantum turbo. I’ll try it later with the suggestions you provided but if you have more, don’t hesitate!

Thank you very much!!

Heartbroken

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Try these

when i think about  I relax deeply from now on
                I feel really certain about my decision to break up with

I thought I loved
                but I now realize I was completely wrong
                I feel so much better without
                in my life now
                I find myself totally relieved that things with
                are completely over
                I'll be absolutely fine without
                from now on
                I'm alright without
                because I'm happier now
                Letting go of
                right now was the easiest thing I did
                I feel much better about
                every moment now

You can do these all with quantum turbo, might want to use the long version on all of them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.