Heightened emotions using PSTEC CTs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Russell Cronberg
    PSTEC User

I've been using PSTEC for the last month or so and have purchased Level 1 and the accelerators in addition to using the free click tracks.  I've been getting great results but something “interesting” happened to me today while using the click tracks.  All of my life I've dealt with insecurities about people liking me and wanting to be my friend.  For some reason today those feelings emerged stronger than usual (I have addressed these feelings with the CTs before today.)  I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to really get the under hood, so to speak, and attack these feelings even further.  I ended up running different versions of the CTs four times on my feelings and mental images of “nobody wants to be my friend” and noticed that while I was busy clicking and tapping I became even more emotional and even started crying a little bit.  The CTs seemed to help but even a few hours later I feel emotionally tired and vulnerable.  I was wondering if this is a normal process of using the CTs and should I keep listening over and over until I feel “great” again?  Or should I give my mind some time to process the changes from today's CT sessions?  Thanks again for your help, R.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

aloha R!

Well, you may have hit your emotional motherload, so to speak.

Many people, when they feel the emotions coming through very strongly, attempt to avoid them, but if you let them through, as it appears you are doing, that indicates you are respecting and listening to the communication.

So, as my new bride would say, “Good job!!”

I only have two comments for you because it appears you are moving along just splendidly.

• Yes, sometimes we need to give the sub some time to “recalibrate” or to process the changes… BUT… be sure it is not an avoidance strategy (a very tricky sub we have)… a day or two at the most is good.  Most times, just getting a “reset” over night should do.
        • On your comment, “different versions of the CTs four times on my feelings and mental images of “nobody wants to be my friend” …

When you say “different versions”… what does that mean?

What will accelerate your results is being more specific in the memories… the “evidence” that nobody wants you.  For example, use these questions to your sub and wait for an answer:

*When was the last time you noticed nobody wanted you… and the time before that… and the time before that?
          *When was the first time you noticed nobody wanted you?

Take those specific memories, videos, images, and even imagined events along with the emotion/feeling and run the CTon each one.

• [/list] When you neutralize the emotions from those memories, they no longer become important or integral to the sub and your mind model, thereby, changing your entire mind model in this area (and other related areas) and changing your perception of the world.

Then, after clearing those… see the change as you said… let your mind process those changes.

Aloha nui loa!

Jeff

Russell Cronberg
        PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff for the good (as always) advice.  In the time between when I posted the original question and today, I had a chance to listen to your interview with Wil which was a tremendous help to me.  His experience with PSTEC has been very similar to mine.  As for the “different” versions of the CT's I meant to say a combination of the two free CT's and the more advanced ones (3 and 4) from the Level 1 package.  I've also begun working on these same issues again after taking a day off and my mind seems to be much more settled.  One of the things that Wil said in your interview with him that really resonated with me was what he described as the “downstream” effects.  I tend to get really wrapped up in achieving immediate results and sometimes fail to give my sub time to process and assimilate the changes I'm making.  Nonetheless I'm really excited about the progress I've made.  Thanks again for all of your help and knowledge.  R.

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You're always welcome!

Again, keep up the good work (play)!!

Don't make this laborious… make it fun… make it a game.  The sub is much more receptive to that type of “task.”

As a good friend of mind here on the island says…

“Self Awareness without Self Kindness is Self Abuse.”
            Dana St. Claire, http://www.maylaigh.org

So, look to clear the way for inspiration to come through rather than “trying to get somewhere to something.”

Look to enter that space of Peace in J.E.E.P.  If you spend most of your time there, which is rather natural, actually, then you will find answers coming through for you that are ideal… call it inspiration, if you like.

Be aware of changes… ALL OF THEM … little and big ones WITHOUT expectation for either. Look for those subtle changes of demeanor… of emotions and feelings in familiar situations.  For example: maybe when you used to get together with someone familiar, you felt “non-JEEP”… maybe some anxiety or dread… see if that is reduced, even the slightest, or even eliminated.  In other words, look for clues.

When we expect a certain and specific change, it is usually our fear that is directing that expectation and then we are “getting in the way” again… in other words, our barriers are in the way or our ideal outcome.

So, do not “expect” a specific change, yet be aware of changes as THE OBSERVER.

So, take it easy and let “it” come to you rather than “going after” it.

Aloha nui loa!

Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.