Help for the non-hypnotizable

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike F
    PSTEC User

Hello newbie here!

I have a question: since the pstec process seems to be heavily hypnosis-based, can it work on those who are not easily hypnotizable? There are different degrees of hypnotizability, and I have been to a hypnotherapist in the past and hypnosis failed to work for me.

Thanks for your help!

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Mike… There are some hypnotic tracks available in the PSTEC Products Line, but the following PSTEC Essentials do NOT employ hypnosis:

• Click Tracks
        • EEF's
        • Accelerator Tapping Tracks
        • PSTEC Positive
        • PSTEC Positive Extra Power
        • [/list]It is not recommended that you drive or be doing other work while using these types of tools, not because hypnosis is used, but because you MUST focus intensely on the issues that are at hand when using these tools.
          So, you can use these Tools freely and with confidence because any resistance to hypnosis you may have will not affect their effectiveness.
          As far as “being or not being hypnotizable,” your experience with a particular practitioner(s) may not be an indicator because not all therapists are created equal.
          Again, either way, it's not an issue so I encourage you to grab your Click Tracks and keep clickin'!  :)
          Aloha!
          Jeff

Mike F
        PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff- just what I was hoping to hear!

Onward!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.