Help me to fix my life!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    woodman
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone.

I am surprised that it took me so long to find PSTEC. I was discussing something in another forum, then I read something a guy practicing PSTEC and getting amazing results. So I googled it, and thus I ended up here!
      I grew up in a very conservative place in the east, but for the past 5 years Ive been studying and working in the West, which is like a paradise when it comes to people being a bit more open minded.
      I am 30, male.
        I have a fantastic career and my finance is falling in its place, but there is this one thing thats lacking for now. This is where I need your help.
      From the place I came from, despite the fact that it was a conservative society, I did get to know a lot of women/girls. Sex was ocassional but it was okay. But ever since I moved to the West, (Europe to be sepcific) the rules are totally different, I will never point fingers at the society or anyone in particular.
      I realize that the problem is within me and I need to change. I would like to get to know more women, I want to enjoy their company, and have sex when I can. I do respect women a lot.  But I just want to get closer to women here.
      I am quite attractive, but there is something lacking within me thats not helping me to get closer to women, yes, I would love to have sex too..

I would love to know from where to start, and I need the advice from this forum.
      Thanks a lot. :)

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi woodman…

One aspect of developing or allowing a new mind model (how we perceive the world) is about how we define not only the world itself and the various parts that make it up but, more importantly, how we define or view ourselves.

If you see yourself as approachable, open, transparent (not just in some ways, but in ALL ways), caring and you love others for the Truth of who and what they are; then you will have no problem connecting with anyone in a moment's notice.

It's about definitions when it comes down to it.  For example, I used the word “connecting” with someone and I have an idea in my mind model what that means.

Begin with what you desire… what does it mean …
        “I just want to get closer to women”

How do you envision that?

Take that vision and expand it… what are the details of it… the feelings that go along with it.  How do people react to you… how do you respond.  You see?  Almost a rehearsal.

Take this PSTEC Interview as an example … great example of how she overcame her social anxiety.  You will see her fashion a vision of what she desires … she then clears the emotions with the Basic Click Tracks … then experiments and tries out her desire … she discovers some more emotional barriers and clears those… then, uses PSTEC Positive on beliefs that support her vision or desires…
        http://pstecaudiosource.org/602/pstec-interview-meghan-saunders

Notice that Meghan, in her PSTEC Positive work, used the tracks to help impress upon her subconscious how she wanted to respond in those situations but also how she wanted others to respond to her.  I believe she said that it was as if what she desired was written on her forehead and they were complying with her wishes (something like that).

Keep this simple…
        Craft a vision in your mind of your desire.
        Clear emotions that come up when you imagine your vision. (Click Tracks)
        Use PSTEC Positive to suggest beliefs that support your vision … new beliefs that are the opposite of other limiting beliefs that come up.

Remember to get out there and experiment when you shift your mind model, as Meghan did, to see what else you can clear away from the path to your vision or desires.

Aloha!
        Jeff

woodman
        PSTEC User

Thanks a lot for the advice. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.