Holiday/Christmas stress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul McCabe
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi,

The holiday season can be a stressful time for a lot of people. Whether it is having to spend time with the in-laws, or worrying about buying gifts (the right gift or having enough money to keep everyone happy), this season can be less “it's a wonderful life” and more of a headache.

The holiday season can be an amazingly happy, memorable and special time for some people, while for others it can trigger fear, sadness, regret and a heightened sense of loneliness.

It is not the event itself, but the meaning we attribute to the event that generates the emotions. However, with PSTEC available, no-one needs to suffer.

That is why I wanted to draw attention to an excellent webinar Tim and Jeff conducted called “Stress Be Gone” (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/365km/24861/order) and it gives specific strategies on dealing with and resolving holiday stress. Indeed, you can use the tips to resolve any unwanted emotions.

This is a great audio package, packed full of useful advice and suggestions. It is also totally FREE.

Enjoy  :)

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Perfect, Paul. Especially useful for folks who come from divorced homes and are subjected to multiple Christmases etc. Both my spouse and I are from divorced homes so for many years it was four Christmases for us, including a fifth of our own. Last year was the last year I experienced all of those negative annual feelings that would come around at the holidays for decades. This year, I will be celebrating one holiday no matter where I go and that is one of internal peace, joy and harmony thanks to PSTEC. ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.