Ho’oponopono with Journey Track & Relaxing Accelerators

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Ho’oponopono with Journey Track & Relaxing Accelerators

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

I have been using Ho'oponopono with the Journey Track and Relaxing Accelerators.

Essentially what I do is after clicktracking (you don't have to clicktrack) I fire up either PSTEC Positive or Extra Positive Journey Track and perform Ho'oponopono on the situation repeating the phrase “I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You” while imagining the new images and feeling the new feelings for what I have just cleared with the CT. Later, I may install some positive beliefs, maybe not.

I also perform Ho'oponopono while listening to the short relaxing accelerator again repeating the phrase “I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You” while imagining the new images and feeling the new feelings. This is also great to do at bedtime you can “clean, clean, clean” away anything that happened throughout the day.

In each instance this is pushing the phrases, new thoughts and feelings directly into the depths of the subconscious. This is very powerful.

This is not a traditional use of either of these tools but it does work and I always say it's only crazy if it doesn't work.

Feel free to give it a go. :)

================================

If you are not familiar with Ho'oponopono you can read about it here.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/070701imsorryiloveyoujoevitale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.