How to approach physical issues like sweating without known causes/fears/beliefs

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start How to approach physical issues like sweating without known causes/fears/beliefs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roman
    PSTEC User

Hey everyone,

I have been following PSTEC forum for a few months now, and got some good result with leaving emotional baggage from my last relationship with very bad ending behind – i would like to asign that at least partially to the free click tracks.

I now purchased the Quantum Turbo and Belief Blaster tracks to have the full range of tools for improving my life.

I see how to use those tracks and I am kind of familiar with beliefs, belief structures etc. from inner child work etc. from the time before I stumbled over PSTEC.

I would like to ask for advice how to tackle a physical issue,which I do not have any conscious emotions, fears, beliefs etc. on.

I suffer from hyperhydrosis, as long as I remember. I am not sure whether it did not bother me before or whether it really got worse during puberty, but I remember that issue having emotional impact on me since then.

I had this issue equally pronounced at times, where I was slightly overweight as where I had a good BMI, independently of the amount of sports I did etc. A few MDs could not wrap their head around that and basically stated “it looks like, that this is simply how you are, you sweat more” and suggested medical treatment with drugs with low to no success rate and quite high chances of bad side effects…

the issue is, that I do not sweat locally (like heavy sweating at the arm pits only) but basically my whole body becomes a waterfall, except for the legs. most annoying is the head, as it is always exposed and visible…

I basically do not freeze (my comfort temperature is around 15-18°C in shorts, I am very sensitive to heat, also warm rooms, I sweat at warm days in summer and at any sport. Even at dance classes, in bars etc.

i can see that social pressure/judging and resulting anxiety might add up to that, although I am quite accepting of that by now and avoid or control situations by proper clothing etc. which might bother me emotionally. I rarely find myself in situations where I am seriously bothered by the sweating.
      Anyways, I am going to click track the fear of judgement.

But i am also sweating intensly even if nobody is around, not even close. even if i went for a hike in winter, alone, only in a sweater, and do not meet anyone, I can almost wring out my shirt and need to take a shower after that.

To me it looks like that i am sweating whenever I get “hot/warmed up” independently of whether I eat spicy, I do sport (interior heat), or spend time in a warm room or outside at warm temperatures (exterior source)…

my problem is, that i have trouble finding emotions or beliefs, that might cause or add up to that… i do not see any reason my belief system should lead to sweating at that level when i am alone, relaxing in the sun in summer or doing sport on my own at home, nor any fear related to that…

I'd be very grateful to any suggestions on how to approach that heat-sensitivity/overshooting response of my sweat glances…

Thank you in advance!

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Roman,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry for the late reply.

Firstly, with any physical issue, it is worth checking to see if there is a medical cause. It sounds like you have already done that and have not gotten a solution. I suspect that PSTEC will help.

Beliefs lead to all manner of behaviours, thoughts and feelings, so it is just a case of doing some “excavation” to find the causal beliefs and eliminate them. Beliefs account for so much of what we do.

Your instinct to CT the fear of being judged is a really good one.

Trawl through your personal history and see if you can locate times you have been judged harshly in public. I have not known a person who has not had some experience or concept of this.

Most people with whom I have worked have had some experience at school, where they were singled out and felt humiliated. Think of teachers or classmates doing this – name-calling, bullying etc. If it did happen, CT it down to 0 or 1.

See if this has come up at work too.

You may also benefit from running a separate CT on the imagined outcome of your symptoms being very severe in public.

What do you imagine people would say, think or do?

Incorporate this, making it as real as possible and trying hard to feel the feelings you would feel if it was really happening.

In terms of beliefs, say these out loud,  and see if they resonate/feel true. If so, put them into the past tense and blast them:

– “I'm not safe”
        – “There's something wrong with me”
        – “I'm not good enough”
        – “I'm not OK”
        – “I'm damaged”
        – “I'm not fixable”
        – “It's dangerous for people to focus on me”
        – “I'm weird”
        – “I'm out of control”
        – “I have no control”
        – “I'm powerless”
        – “It's dangerous to show vulnerability”
        – “Sweating is bad”

Really, really try to believe the beliefs when doing the Belief Blaster tracks and then check in with them after doing the tracks. Check to see whether they still feel or seem true.

Once you know a belief is gone, I recommend running a Quantum Turbo track. There are lots of examples on the forum, but pick something that really resonates with you.

For example, if you are blasting “I was powerless”, you may wish to layer in a suggestion along the lines of “I have always been more powerful than I ever realised”

If you eliminate the causal beliefs and layer in the positives, you will notice all sorts of benefits in your life.

I hope this helps, Roman.

Please keep us updated and feel free to reply, if you need any clarifications.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

You can also blast the belief (in past tense) “I would have started sweating” and really think of every possible example you can think of and really feel the feelings the entire time associated with the thoughts, as extreme as you can.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.