How to Create an Abundance Mindset Without Money & Change Money Beliefs Scripts

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Prosperity, Abundance and Money How to Create an Abundance Mindset Without Money & Change Money Beliefs Scripts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Some time ago I read the book “Busting Loose From The Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win” by Robert A. Scheinfeld

After reading this book, I realized how simple it is to shift from a “lack” mindset (also called scarcity or deprived) to an abundant mindset using the free tools from PSTEC. There are certainly a lot of ways you can do this using paid tools as well. The purpose of this is to give back to the free gifts Tim has given us.

Here is the general approach however, there is a crucial step to this before you actually make the step to an abundant mindset and that to shift you mindset from having a “fixed mindset” to a “growth mindset”.

The major difference between successful and unsuccessful people lies in their mindset. One can have either a fixed mindset or a growth mindset.

Fixed Mindset: You believe that your character and potential are unchangeable, have been “written in stone” since birth. These can't be modified or improved in a meaningful way. Any success in this kind of mindset is the result of inherited talent, the given resources and the environment you were born in. This leads to hiding your flaws, doing only things that you are naturally good at, feeling defined by failures, being unwilling to improve your relationships, not testing new things and experimenting, and feeling bad if everything doesn’t go as planned, even if you have learned something new.

Growth Mindset: You believe in personal evolution. You can improve your character by working on yourself. You see yourself as being at a specific starting point with the option to constantly experiment, test new ideas and improve yourself –  skills, beliefs, and competences. Flaws and problems are only opportunities to improve. Unknown and new things bring learning opportunities, mastery leads to passion and purpose, and every failure is only a temporary setback.

Here is how I upgraded my mindset from fixed to growth:

Clicktrack the following to a 1 or 0 using the free basic clicktracks: https://pstecaudiosource.org/?#aff_id=29637&camp_id=banner5

– My character is unchangeable and been that way since I was born
      – My potential is unchangeable and been that way since I was born
      – My abilities are unchangeable and been that way since I was born
      – Life is unchangeable
      – I am unchangeable
      – I assume things are as they are and there’s nothing you can do about it
      – The only thing I can do is hope for a stroke of good luck from time to time
      – Why should I bother, it won’t change anything anyway.
      – I’m either good at something or I’m not.
      – Feelings of not being assertive and afraid to not be assertive
      – Feelings of being afraid of change, changing myself and that change was bad

I will also add that when doing these it is probably a good idea to get angry as you clicktrack each one at the feelings 1.) You are sick and tired of thinking like this and 2.) Sick and tired of worrying about this. This will help collapse the feelings faster.

Once this is complete you can listen to the free “embracing change” hypnosis recordings a few times a week. https://pstecaudiosource.org/4121/embracing-change?#aff_id=29637&camp_id=banner5 and this will install the new positive suggestions that will move you towards change.

You can also listen to the free “You are Amazing” tracks as often as you like: https://pstecaudiosource.org/you-are-amazing?#aff_id=29637&camp_id=banner5

You can also imagine and feel what your new mindset will be like by listening to the paid relaxing accelerators. You can also blast these beliefs and/or add in positive beliefs using paid tracks.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

How to shift from a scarcity mindset to an abundant mindset:

Clicktrack the following feelings to a 1 or 0; You will want to think about all areas of your life, money, love, career, job, friends, family, growth etc.

Selfishness
        Self-centeredness
        Lack
        Scarcity
        Deprivation
        You are in some way limited
        Your “resources” are in some way limited
        You are in some way rstricted
        Your “resources” are in some way restricted
        There is never enough
        There will never be enough
        There is never enough to go around
        I'll never have enough
        I'll never be rich/wealthy
        I am without
        Have to do/be/go with out

Again I will also add that when doing these it is probably a good idea to get angry as you clicktrack each one at the feelings 1.) You are sick and tired of thinking like this and 2.) Sick and tired of worrying about this. This will help collapse the feelings faster.

To install positive instructions you can listen to the free “Wealth of abundance” track: https://pstecaudiosource.org/1945/wealth-of-abundance?#aff_id=29637&camp_id=banner5

You can also listen to the free “You are Amazing” tracks as often as you like: https://pstecaudiosource.org/you-are-amazing?#aff_id=29637&camp_id=banner5

You can also imagine and feel what your new mindset will be like by listening to the paid relaxing accelerators.

James
        PSTEC User

This is really awesome, thanks Brian – bookmarked to work on in the future.

I didn't know about the “you are amazing” tracks (there seems to be a lot of goodies hidden away on the site that are free but not listed that I can see) – thank for sharing those too!

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Yes the “You Are Amazing” tracks are nearly 3 hours long in total.

Also to add as general direction – the following fears/conditionings are typically present in a scarcity mindset – Fear of:

– Rejection
            – Abandonment
            – Humiliation
            – Embarrassment
            – Being dependent on other people
            – Missing out
            – Being alone in life
            – Needs not being met

It is a good idea become free of all of these. :)

General signs of a scarcity mindset of beliefs:

– Aggressive competition where other people and also you might get hurt (physically, emotionally)
            – Trouble sharing with others (things, power, credit, profit)
            – Greed and gluttony, there is simply never enough
            – Envy
            – Jealousy
            – Desire to control people aka “feelings of not being in control”
            – Obsession with how much other people make
            – Obsession with what other own
            – Hating when other people succeed
            – Being happy when when misfortune happens to others
            – Procrastination
            – Shyness
            – Bitterness
            – Depression
            – Isolation
            – Avoiding any kind of responsibility
            – Avoiding any kind of commitment
            – Victim mentality

You can see from this list the level of anger, resentment, frustration, and impatience associated with these issues that will keep a person “STUCK” in scarcity.

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Great stuff, Brian.

Thanks for sharing that.

Just an additional few points for the readers.

There is a lot there and it may look daunting, but a lot of what Brian mentioned (jealousy, fear of being alone etc.) will feed into other patterns. So, working on unwanted beliefs or toxic emotions will have many helpful side benefits…and impact MANY areas of life (financial, social, relationships, health etc.)

Also to very briefly expand upon Brian's point about “growth vs fixed mindset”, that is one of THE most important aspects of personal change. On some level, those who are interested in and inclined towards personal change already have a concept of the growth mindset.

A growth mindset can be cultivated and strengthened…and leads to all manner of progress. It enables people to keep going and can help to broaden perspectives in difficult situations.

It can also be approached from the belief perspective (http://bit.ly/beliefblasters) In other words, some people have more of a fixed mindset, as they were brought up listening to things like “you're stupid and you'll always be stupid”, “nothing ever works out for people like us”, “we'll never be good with money” etc.

“Growth mindset” is another conceptual model or theory (if you will), but it is a useful one, I have found.

Here is a very useful, printable infographic about the different mindsets:

http://bit.ly/growthvfixedmindset

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Scott Lambert
              PSTEC User

I plan to go through each of these suggestions over the next few days. I am acutely aware that I am struggling with lack and limitation in spite of all the overall work I've done. This conditioning of lack and limitation is insidious and affects every area of my life. />:(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></p><p>Any additional specific suggestions are greatly appreciated.</p><p>I will report back with changes.</p></div></div><div id=

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Some great things to start with  – clicktracking everything about your parents being “upset” about money, ct all of your feelings about being upset about money seeing them and also upset as your life progressed. Any upset failures of money. Also being upset with yourself about money.

Also a audio video to listen to:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/pstecpodcast/PSTECInterview-Karen.mp3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.