How To Download Files to IOS Ipad Iphone – Copy to Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start How To Download Files to IOS Ipad Iphone – Copy to Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

How To Download Files to IOS Ipad Iphone – Tutorials and Help for PSTEC

Fast and easy way to get PSTEC files installed on your IOS device – ipad or iphone – without the use of mac, pc or itunes.

This video also shows how to transfer the files to google drive, dropbox, icloud etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR2LBCgV_Bs

Alright this tutorial is gonna walk you through how to very quickly and easily download audio files directly from the pstech.org or pstechaudiosource.org website right directly to your iOS device and that can be either an iPad or an iPhone and the great thing about this is you do not need a PC or a Mac or iTunes to be able to do this.

This is a very simple process that you can do all right on your device. It's great because you can do it while you're on the go when you're at home or maybe you just don't even have a computer all you have is that device.

This will step you right through it and show you how to easily do it right on your phone right from the file download page.

So to get started the first thing that you're gonna want to do is go to the Apple App Store and once you get there you're gonna search for an app called downloader. And as you can see I've already typed downloader and searched it up there and my search box, you'll want to do the same on your end. And if you look about halfway down the page here you'll see the downloader app on the left-hand side. What you're gonna do is you're gonna go ahead and push on get and get that installed to your iOS device.

Once that's installed it will appear on your home screen and then we'll get started. Now I want to remind you that the downloader application is free of charge from the App Store you don't need to pay anything for it so that's what makes this really cool.

Push on the downloader icon to launch and you're going to get a warning signal here that tells you actually how to use it you don't need to worry about that because I'm gonna show you that.

So just click on OK and then you're gonna get an option that says do you want to save your files locally or do you want to save them on your iCloud. I generally choose local only. You can change it to save to your iCloud and several other devices or places once you get into the menu from the device settings and I'll show you how to do that.

So for now we're just going to choose local only and then the first thing you're going to want to do is click on the menu button in the top left hand corner and then you'll see a series of menus down the left-hand side of your screen. The two key menus that you're going to want to focus on here are downloader which you can see is presently highlighted and that gives you the screen that you see on the right-hand side presently that almost looks like your Safari web browser. You can type your URL and at the top of the screen and browse and download just like you do and bookmark with Safari.

The second one is documents and this is where it will download your files too once you download them from the website. So I'm just gonna walk you through this and we're gonna go to pstechaudiosource.org and we're going to demonstrate this by downloading the free basic emotional click tracks that are the first thing you download when you generally start with PSTEC.

So we're just going to scroll down to the button and we're going to go here to that page and we're gonna go ahead and put our email address in and we're gonna just go through the process as we normally would and here it'll take you to the download page which even if you were to purchase any of the other tools through any of the links at the PSTEC website once you purchase it it always brings you to a page like this with all the files that you want to download.

Now you can download the very first file generally that's in the list of files which is a zip file and you can extract that if you're more advanced user but most people are just going to want to download each individual file and this is super easy to do all you have to do is click on the link and what it will do is it will open it up in a new page and it'll start to play the audio file as soon as it loads. I just pause it and from there what you do is down in the bottom of the screen you'll see a download icon and you just click on that and it will ask you to download it and you just say download and then it starts the process of downloading.

Now once that file was downloaded what it's going to do is it's gonna put it in your documents folder and you'll see here it created a folder called downloads. Inside that folder is your file okay.

Now if you want to download more files that's really easy to do you just go back to downloader you hit the back button it will take you back to the list of files you want to download and you can do the second one and it will start the process of course again. You need to pause the file unless you want to listen to it, do that, download it again the prompt you do that and it will download that file and it will put it in your documents and it takes a little bit of time for it to download that file.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.