HOW to eliminate anxiety with BB and PQT?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo HOW to eliminate anxiety with BB and PQT?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adamsss
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I have been working on anxiety for months but with little change. I see great results for some days and then later I realize this anxiety its still there. May you please give me suggestions on how I can eliminate this anxiety once and for all with BB and PQT.

Sometime I wake up i the morning with my heart beating faster for no apparent reason.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Daniel Wynn
      PSTEC User

Hello,

I have been working on anxiety for months but with little change. I see great results for some days and then later I realize this anxiety its still there. May you please give me suggestions on how I can eliminate this anxiety once and for all with BB and PQT.

Sometime I wake up i the morning with my heart beating faster for no apparent reason.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Hi Adam

As somebody who has also had issues with anxiety I would like to tell you from my personal experience things do get better. Sometimes changes occur and we dont even realise it. I think a lot of times we have been accustomed to look for things being dramatic. Some BIG change that will change the path of your world in an instant. I cant say if its possible to have an entire change in an instant. What I can say is, this has and hasn't occured in my path to healing. I have had dramatic changes happen, and very subtle changes happen, but in my opinion it has been the subtle changes that have had the biggest impact. Ironically. So when you feel down like you do at the moment, just realise it and carry on doing the work, because it will benefit you (you will notice the results later on if you dont in this present moment.)

Here is something I will say that might bring agitation, or maybe not. The world is always changing, and with that change around us we are presented with newer situations. So I feel like for me I will never be done, this will never end. I will always have to adapt to new situation in my life, and luckily I have tools to help with those changes. I would also look at other areas in your life to bring more joy and peace. Pstec is a cog in a bigger wheel. So maybe look at other areas to incorporate more peace into your life along with the therapy work. Maybe try to improve your diet, or maybe take up a new sport/hobby to bring more joy into your life. See pstec is a tool to help change your certain cirumstances for the better, and you should also be enjoying your life when your not doing the therapy work.

With all that being said I would suggest you look at making pstec as effective as possible. Do you have the accelerators? Craft some pstec possitive suggestions around being successful with pstec, and run them morning and night for a few days. I have recently adopted the idea of writing out a postive suggestion in a big sheet of paper and sticking it on the wall, and to really hammer it home I run it through pstec positive every morning and night.

I would also suggest tapping away any fear of change. Anything that comes up just click track it right down. What is anxiety doing for your now? Really think about it, because your sub has kept it around thinking its useful to you so you got to rework that because it isnt.

Any questions just fire away.

Keep at it though. I am still very much working through issues, but I have had some profound changes in my life. It has from my experience all been from consistent work, and just keeping at it until I find resolution. I still get bad days like everybody else, its what you do with that that counts.

Keep at it, we are rooting for you ??

Thanks

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adam,

Firstly, I would like to thank Clearingman for an outstanding response – honest, clear and on-point. I really appreciate it.

When you mention anxiety, Adam, is it more of a generalised anxiety or is it particularly triggered by any thoughts, events or does it show up in specific contexts?

It would be useful to know more about the anxiety and how, when and where it shows up for you.

If it is generalised anxiety, I recommend making No More Anxiety (http://bit.ly/pstecnomoreanxiety) part of your daily listening diet.

There are SO many effective ways to resolve anxiety with PSTEC.

I would typically suggest starting with the Click Tracks while thinking of the times/contexts where you feel the anxiety. As Clearingman mentioned, every piece of work you do will make the difference. It may be profound, or may take a while longer to filter into your awareness.

Click Tracking “in the moment” can also be highly effective. So, even if it doesn't feel natural for you to use the tracks in those moments, those are often the optimum times to use them. It will chip away the proverbial block of anxiety.

I would need to do know more about the anxiety before offering specific beliefs and suggestions. However, in general, these have proved very beneficial in private client work:

BB:

“I was an anxious person”
          “Anxiety was always going to be part of me”
          “It was not safe to get rid of anxiety”
          “I was not safe in this world”

PQT:

“No matter how I felt before, it is safe to feel OK now”
          “All anxiety is gone now, as I relax completely now”
          “It is absolutely safe for me to feel safe now”
          “I have always been bigger than any emotion I once felt”
          “It makes absolute sense to feel at ease when I wake up now”

I hope that helps, Adam.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Adamsss
          PSTEC User

Thank you Clearingman and Paul! I appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

I don't feel down at all and I am seeing great results. Trading forex is the best place to test I my progress with PSTEC. Trading is uncertain and can easily trigger anxiety, anger, revenge, greed, etc. So I am much more calmer when I am trading than before and my profits reflect that.

My anxiety is general. I do a lot of click tracking daily it is not moving. I feel good for a few hours and then it raises its head again. I do use No More Anxiety but with little progress. I think there are beliefs that are holding this anxiety in place.

I will invest 1 hour 30 minutes with BB removing the negative beliefs you have suggested. I will then plant the positive suggestions. When I am finished I will go out and meet people and see how I respond. On Monday I'll be trading to see the progress.

I will report on Monday afternoon how things are going.

Thank you again!

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

When you listen to no more anxiety be sure to think about and really try to feel the feelings of anxiety you have the entire time you listen to it. – This is important!

Also resolving anger, frustration and grief. Also Think back to times you were extremely upset and clear that.

Adamsss
              PSTEC User

Hi,

I have eliminated beliefs behind anger, frustration and grief. I then click tracked sadness as recommended by Brian. I feel still need to release more on frustration. I released beliefs that fuel my anxiety and programmed my mind with positive beliefs as recommended by Paul. I feel very light as write this post.

There is still some little reluctance to express my feelings freely but I will click track on that. My main goal feels real and believable. I will continue to daily programme my mind to accept Tim's words as ever more true as recommended by Clearingman.

Thank you guys I'll keep you posted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.