"How to" for practitioners?
- This topic is empty.
- January 30, 2012 at 10:59 pm#21423Sindee Lee GillespiePSTEC User
Am curious about adding this to my EFT practice…I've listened to the click track and am wondering if the download and exam teach us how to do this in person? or if we just play Tim's track for our client? (not excited about that option) Have I missed where we find out what being a PSTEC practitioner entails?
Thank you for your input!
SLJanuary 30, 2012 at 11:28 pm#22669Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
PSTEC Level 1 will go into more depth of how to use PSTEC with your clients. I also recommend the Advanced Package because there are even more defining aspects there for work with clients.
Not excited about running CT's with your clients? It's actually wonderful working in that way for myself and it actually makes my job a bit easier for several reasons…
- When the client is using the CT, it gives me time to access my intuition a bit, review my notes taken, etc. Allows time to gather some thoughts to help the flow continue during a session.
- PSTEC is a great tool for homework (Homeplay?) because the CT's allow the client to move more of their emotional issues because there is less affect from the Critical Factor as one runs the CT, then from a more conscious therapy. So, I find with most, not all, that Homeplay gets done more often.
- Inherent in the various PSTEC Tracks are techniques that encourage recall of memories, imagined events, emotions and feelings. So, if recall is better in the client, then it makes my job of helping target the issues that much easier and effective as well.
[/list]Many people, including myself, use EFT with PSTEC. I find I am using PSTEC much more often and the use of EFT depends upon the client.
As far as having Tim on the recordings in helping with this, well, it's like having another expert in the room to help and creates a helpful change of pace when working with clients.
I hope that helps.
You can investigate more about the PSTEC Registry for details on the tests, the discounts given to Registry members, etc.
Aloha nui loa!
JeffJanuary 30, 2012 at 11:41 pm#22670Sindee Lee GillespiePSTEC User
Thank you! I actually got part of my answer by looking more on the site and finding the Level 1 link which covered what the package contained. Your answer clarified even more
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.