How to know when subconscious is prodding ?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Relationships and Rejection How to know when subconscious is prodding ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    requin
    PSTEC User

I hope it's ok to post here about the Wealth of Abundance audio that Tim made. I've been listening to it every night for about 4-5 nights in a row.  [I've also been doing click tracks but not as regularly, yet.] 

My issue is love, inparticular a breakup that happened about 7 weeks ago that I really did not want or see coming!  I want more love, esp from my ex….

My question today is, is there any way to tell when your subconscious is prodding you to do or say something?  How can we tell if that's what it is, or just our own usual desires? 

Tim says in the audio that after you listen you will be prompted, led, etc by your subconscious and that you'll probably be surprised by things that come up, etc.

Specifically I want to ask my ex to a free concert this Sat and I feel so compelled to do so but I don't want to do it unless it's a good idea!! I cannot tell if it's my subconscious saying this is a way to get more of the love I truly want, or if it's just my anxious attachment type wanting to get at my ex!  We are not on negative terms but we haven't been in touch at all for almost 2 weeks.  I'm afraid to break that no contact and risk bothering him but I don't want to miss a chance I think/feel/wonder if I'm being led towards after listening to the audio.

Any ideas?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha requin!

First, let's consider what “shape” the subconscious is in… is your mind in harmony and whole?  Or, does it feel as though sometimes your mind is pulling you in various directions and not all thoughts are on the same page?

Your ultimate goal should be to have your conscious and subconscious minds on the same page… and throw in your superconscious or “Higher Self” (depending upon how you define and see that) and you will find all aspects of your life flowing with more ease and JEEP!

If you are not in harmony, then that is not the time to make a decision because, if you are not in harmony… if your mind is not whole … and you may be making decisions from a source of fear and limiting beliefs that emanate from the subconscious.

In Wealth of Abundance, Tim also recommends using the CT's to clear emotional aversions and attachments so that when that nudge comes, it comes from a source of Mind that is Whole and guiding you to your Highest Good and also for those around you.  Also, it makes suggestions, like through the use of Wealth of Abundance, more acceptable to the sub.

For example…

When you say, “…a breakup that happened about 7 weeks ago that I really did not want or see coming!  I want more love, esp from my ex…”

This appears to be a statement from a source in your mind of fear, especially when adding another one of your comments…

I'm afraid to break that no contact and risk bothering him but I don't want to miss a chance

You see?

Without getting into all the emotions and beliefs that are driving you toward “love” in this and other situations … (That would take a bit more delving and time because, quite often, we are in search of attention that will ratify that someone on the outside approves of us; and we call this “love” when, often, they find something in common, intrigues them, satisfies a need, etc… and the “love” is fleeting or not really present … these types of searches for love usually lead us to be hurt at some point as the person changes their mind about their preferences and now rejects us.) …

When it comes to decisions, best to be sure you are clear of emotional attachments and aversions.  In other words, if you are deciding that you want to approach this person and are afraid of any answer other than “yes”; then best to be clear of that fear before deciding.  Do your best to align your mind toward wholeness and harmony.

On your issue, imagine he rejects your offer… just imagine it … now, how does that feel?  Any negative feelings or emotions?  If so, take that imagined event, focus on it and TRY HARD to feel the negative emotion and run the CT or EEF until it's down to 0-1.

Then, once it's more neutral, now begin to see how you feel about asking this person.  Does it feel like the “right” think to do… do you feel that nudge to do it for your highest good?  If so, go for it.  If not… if, once you are more neutral, and you just don't feel nudged in that direction, then drop it and begin to use  your PSTEC Tools in regards to relationships, partnerships, love, etc. so that you can nurture a whole mind and an environment of True Love within yourself that will attract and allow relationships that are Perfect for your Highest Good; both intimate and otherwise.  What that really means is that you will then be able to share True Love instead of dancing around needs unmet and fears exasperated.

And to answer your question specifically:
        “My question today is, is there any way to tell when your subconscious is prodding you to do or say something?  How can we tell if that's what it is, or just our own usual desires?”

Look for JEEP and then you will have a better idea when you are being guided by a “sane mind” rather than from past emotions and beliefs which only support keeping you stuck and struggling.  Your own “usual desires” may be what the sub is prodding in you as well.  It wants to support your desires, but only if it's deemed safe according to your mind model and the mind model is where you must make the shifts in order to be able to rely on the “nudge” being in your best interests.

Use JEEP to determine your state of mind.  If you feel joy, enthusiasm, excitement or peace; then you have a pretty good idea that your state of mind is sanity.  But, beware of “false JEEP” where you feel excited, but the true source of that state of mind is fear.  As I mentioned above, imagine not realizing your desires and see how you feel.  If you are not at peace, but fearful, then you are allowing fear to drive your decisions.

What I am recommending is that you clear the fear of failure, not to encourage failure, but to clear the way for success.  When you fear failure, you actually facilitate an environment of failure!  So, see if you have any fears in that way… clear them … then look to the decision you wish to make.

Malama Pono!
        Jeff

requin
        PSTEC User

Thanks so much Jeff.  I had to read your reply a second time..the first time it was late and I was tired and it didn't make much sense!  But this time it does make sense…completely.

I'm surprised really that you saw so much in my short query.  Fear pretty much runs my life!!  I am afraid of everything!  And yes I have tons of fear regarding this r'ship because since he ended it I have obsessed about trying to get him to give us another chance.  I feel I cannot live w/out him!!  It's been absolutely gut wrenching and heart breaking. I know how crazy it is but I'm helpless in the throes of it.  gah!

Yes I know it's a long complicated situation I won't go into here but you are right that my motives (or whatever) may be skewed.  I'm an anxious attachment type (aka love addict) and he's an avoidant attachment type which caused most of the issues which he felt meant we needed to end our r'ship. But neither of us knew he was an avoidant while we went out; I discovered it afterwards. (Why I never thought of that, knowing as much as I do about anxious/addict types, is beyond me, but I didn't.)

So anyway that's another issue I suppose but being an anxious attachment type precludes me to a lot of fear and anxiety when it comes to r'ships.  At my age (52) I would think I'd have gotten better but in fact this is the worst breakup I've ever been through. I have become more neurotic w/ age and worry about EVERYTHING and while I was dating this man I couldn't believe he was actually mine and feared all the time that he would leave.  And voila after one year, he left!!!  Just goes to show we get what we think about doesn't it. :(

Anywho so I very much like your suggestion to CT the fear. 

I did in fact ask him today if he would like to go to the concert and surprisingly, after a little hedging, he said yes.  Well now that was exciting but now of course I'm very leery because I fear (there's that fear again) that he'll bail out / cancel at the last minute.  The concert is Sat night and it's now Wed night so he has almost 3 days to cancel so I'll be a nervous wreck (no doubt) waiting for that dreaded text or phonecall saying he can't go after all.

So I think I will start doing CT on the fear of him cancelling and the subsequent fear I know I will have of what then will be our future….I waited all this time for a chance to spend time w/ him again (we've been broken up about 7-8 weeks) so I'm placing a lot of importance on this concert to spend some light and friendly time together w/ no pressure etc. Just to sort of keep my 'foot in the door' with him.  If it all bombs I will freak out as I have been.

I have huge abandonment issues and that was one of the first things I CT'd about when I got the free audios.  The CTs helped too when I was feeling almost suicidal about my breakup…I had immediate relief from those thoughts one day when I did a CT.  Amazing!  The abandonment issues didn't go away though (they may have lessened but that's a long standing deep seated problem); definitely need more CT sessions.

Thanks so much for your help. 

I'm still listening to wealth of abundance every night and believe it's because of that, that my man friend said Yes to going on Sat.  I also had some friends come out of the woodwork last weekend and invite me to a party, they very much wanted me to go.  I don't have hardly any friends and I”m very isolated so that was truly the W.O.A. working, I believe it!  It is drawing love (my abundance of choice) in ways I haven't even thought about. 

I'm looking at Tim's other items; I really like the WOA hypno audio and want to possibly get or explore more of those.  How long is “Positive Empowered”?  I would really like to try that one.

Can't remember if I mentioned I bought Level 1 and have a lot of work to do with that one, only just started to delve into it.

thanks again.

r.

Jeff Harding

You're always welcome… yeah, sometimes people don't get me the first time; I'm much better the second time around.  ;D

Begin by making this your priority in Life and let the other stuff come as it may… you will find it manifesting much more quickly…

If it's not JEEP, clear/clear/release/let it go with your Click Tracks.
            Become a CT fiend… relentless … do not settle for non-JEEP feelings!

Be aware… not judging or deciding anything… just aware… when non-JEEP feelings come up and ask what the source of that is… where did that idea, feeling, etc. start?  CT those memories… don't stop until you are feeling that JEEP again.  Bring in your patience with the mantra:

Infinite Patience, Brings Immediate Results

If you are WILLING to make this your priority in Life for as long as you live… if you are WILLING to spend forever clearing the junk out of your mind; you will be done more quickly.  The less WILLING, the longer it takes.  It does not mean it takes forever, but just be WILLING to do whatever it takes as long as it takes.

You see?

I recommend not to commit to another relationship until those fears that drive you to these types of relationships are cleared and, consequently, you become more clear about what your purpose and what is ideal for that purpose, would be.

“knowing as much as I do about anxious/addict types, is beyond me, but I didn't.)  So anyway that's another issue…”
            Are you sure about that or, is that issue what drives you to these types of relationships.  And, if you are an “anxious attachment type”; do you suppose that will help you manifest the most ideal and loving and free relationships?

“At my age (52) I would think I'd have gotten better but in fact this is the worst breakup I've ever been through”
            I encourage you to shift this mind model otherwise you may be looking at continuing the same pattern and it may even manifest more intensely… now's the time to shift this… never a better time than now!  :)

“How long is “Positive Empowered”?  I would really like to try that one.”
            It's about 45 minutes, but, I always recommend Level 1 along with other PSTEC Essentials because you want to become excellent at the “fundamentals.”
            Master those!

“I have huge abandonment issues and that was one of the first things I CT'd about when I got the free audios.  The CTs helped too when I was feeling almost suicidal about my breakup…I had immediate relief from those thoughts one day when I did a CT.  Amazing!  The abandonment issues didn't go away though (they may have lessened but that's a long standing deep seated problem); definitely need more CT sessions.”
            Take a look at the emotions as well as the beliefs about being abandoned.  It's a very foundational piece in your mind model and how you relate to others.
            Don't just skirt over it, continue clearing it out and shifting beliefs until you look back and no longer identify yourself as an “abandoned person.”

Now, stop reading and get clicking!  :)

Aloha!
            Jeff

requin
            PSTEC User

Useful advice here, Thanks.  I absolutely intend to do more and more w/ PSTec. I did, after all, buy Level 1 and am excited to delve into it. I listened to the Success tutorial so far.

I think this has been asked elsewhere on the forum (I'll look again) but sometimes it's hard to pinpoint an exact feeling or memory..sometimes when I CT I cannot grab or hang onto the feeling.  Does it still work? 

Jeff Harding

There are several posts about not feeling the emotions nor remembering any memories…

http://pstecforum.com/pf/feelings-ratings-suds-and-the-level-of-your/

“when I CT I cannot grab or hang onto the feeling.  Does it still work? “
                Remember, Tim is very literal.  You don't have to grab, hang onto or even feel the feeling while doing the Click Tracks.  You only have to TRY HARD to feel them.  So, when you focus on a memory or imagined event, just keep TRYING HARD to feel the emotion; don't worry about actually feeling it (sometimes you will, sometimes not), but only TRYING HARD.  You will experience the feelings fading, disappearing and other sensations or perceptions, but throughout the CT's, continue doing your best to TRY HARD to feel them.

Aloha!
                Jeff

requin
                PSTEC User

Thank you.  There's so much info in the forum…I intend to keep reading. 

I appreciate your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.