I don’t want to focus on the negative during the click tracks!!!

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start I don’t want to focus on the negative during the click tracks!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Here's an interesting question that has come up many times…

I have realized the reason why I am not doing PSTEC on my issues as much is because I don't want to focus on the things i don't want to happen. For example, if I have a fear that something terrible is going to happen in the future and i focus on hard on that and put images of that in my mind as instructed on the click tracks, my sub-conscious mind is going to hold on to those images, and start to bring them about???!!!If I am using the click tracks everyday focusing on the things I don’t want to happen, surely I am programming my subconscious mind to accept them as a want?

I agree with you, I would not want to focus on something I do not want to manifest… absolutely!

So, what's the solution?

Well, here are a few things to consider…

Many times we fear a problem so intensely that we feel we must ignore it and bury it and figure since we will not focus consciously on it, then it will disappear.  But, these strategies do not solve the problem and even if we are not focusing on it consciously (although the problem does keep cropping up consciously anyway, doesn't it?… after all, that's why we are here in the forum on this discussion, right?), our subconscious, that never sleeps, is always running that program.  It is running “under the surface” waiting for the trigger to show up and then it will be ready to fire off once again… *BANG* without any notice and out of your control.

There are times when our problems are quite subtle.  Maybe the emotional intensity is not that high and the problem can be quite elusive.  These subtle aspects of the mind are what cause things like sabotage, procrastination and promote a lack of motivation.

In reality, we are not focusing on the problem, per se…. a fine line, but a line nonetheless… we are actually practicing identification for the purpose of letting go of the problem once and for all… we are healing…

Consider this:  If you saw a deep wound on your leg… it's bleeding and not stopping on its own right away… do you ignore it because by attending to it you will make it bigger or worse?  Of course not, you attend to it and apply the proper treatment, right?

The first part of PSTEC is identification of the memory/imagined event and the emotion/feeling.  Then taking that identification (in the same way we assess the wound), then apply the proper PSTEC tool (just like we either apply a compress or even stitches and maybe an anti-biotic to be sure the wound does not get infected.

Then, we LET it heal.

Make sense?

How can we address this issue specifically?  Well, it depends upon the individual and a bit of conversation would help (this is where a practitioner may come in handy to help you), but here are a couple very general suggestions…

Address the fear of the problem manifesting in life… use the Click Tracks on the emotional issues of the fear as you expressed in your note.

Use PSTEC Positive (PP) with a Positive Statement (PS) something like this…

“I want to bring up my problems and use the PSTEC Click Tracks so that the problem will be solved completely.”

Also, you can use these standard PS's that I provide to people quite often  when they are having difficulties using PSTEC (as recommended by Tim)…

I'd like to suggest that 3 PS's be used with PP prior to use of the click tracks.

“When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”

“I want to feel what happened when ………. so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”

“I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”

Repeating these a few times before doing anything else may well pay dividends. Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.

These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.

Aloha!

Jeff

Mindstuffs
      PSTEC User

So, I am now a little confused.  The word WANT, seems to be about stating LACK.  At least this is what I've learned from Lester Levenson's work.  And if I am working on a goal, or message to the subconscious, stating it as “I allow……with ease”…makes it easier to be taken in.  Thoughts?

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Tim talks about this in How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way… ultimately, I strive to manifest my BEingness at the “I AM” level.  In other words, rather than “I want wealth”; pure manifestation would be “I AM wealth.”

Ah, but the subconscious (sub), quite often, is not allowing I AM on certain subjects.  So, if “I AM wealth” is diametrically opposed to the Mind Model (MM) that the sub has created (more on MM's in PSTEC Advanced), then, good luck with that statement.  Most likely, it will just “bounce off” the sub and be ignored as ludicrous.

So, we might start with another part of that statement, such as “I might be able to manifest wealth” or as you suggested, “I allow wealth in my life with ease” … as we move in that direction, we kind of sneak up on the sub with the proposal and begin to introduce the concept of “I AM wealth” with some less bold statements and then moving up to a statement that the sub will integrate like “I AM wealth.”

Remember, it's all just language.  It's not magical in and of itself.  It can seem magical but only to the extent that your mind accepts it and has a reference to it and everyone is different to some degree (although there are similarities because we are taught under similar cultures).

So, experiment with it… when you craft a Positive Statement (PS) for your PSTEC Positive (PP) work, look at the statement and get a feel for it… take some time with it… see if you KNOW it is right for … true for you.

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.