I have purchased this but I’m not sure about something, need help

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package I have purchased this but I’m not sure about something, need help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SE
    PSTEC User

I have purchased this, but before purchasing this I purchased other audios that are supposed to be included in this (or maybe not)

Now I'm confused and not sure about the difference in the tracks.

Can I give a detailed explanation of what I purchased on this thread and get an explanation of the differences in the tracks?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Fire away!

Meghan Saunders
        PSTEC User

Beat me to it Jeff!

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Ah, Meghan … wonderful to “see” you… how are you?  You can take this one on, my dear.  I am out!
            Aloha nu!
            Jeff

SE
            PSTEC User

Thank you so much guys  ;)

so I have PSTEC Level 1 which includes:

“Extra powerful PSTEC click tracks”

http://pstecaudiosource.org/pstec/extra-powerful-pstec-click-tracks?aff_id=49&camp_id=banner4

but before I bought level 1, I purchased:

“PSTEC Positive Extra power”:

http://www.pstec.org/pstecpositiveextrapower.php

Are these two the same thing?

If not, what's the difference and when should I move to the 'PSTEC Positive Extra power'?

I'm a little confused

Meghan Saunders
              PSTEC User

Ahhh OK – now I understand which audios you purchased & I think I also understand the confusion.  Tongue Twisters!

Level 1 is the core audio package for a person wanting to make personal change in their life.  I consider the free click tracks plus level 1 audio to be the Essential PSTEC Toolkit.

First, there are the Free Basic Click Tracks (free download) that are not are part of Level 1 but are the basic click tracks for removing emotional barriers, erasing the connection between memories and bad feelings or disconnecting feelings from perceived possible future events that feel uncomfortable or fearful.

In Level 1 you also get – “Extra powerful PSTEC click tracks” – – – which are 2 additional click tracks used for neutralizing emotions and feelings.  They should be called PSTEC Click Track 3 & 4 in your mp3 download.  They can be used for particularly difficult or sticky feelings, emotions and memories.  So now you have 4 click tracks that can be used interchangeably to clear emotions.  They are all slightly different and can help to prevent predictability in the hand movements when using PSTEC often. 

Now, the PSTEC Positive tracks that come with Level 1 are designed to be used to reprogram our negative beliefs.  So you take something like – “I don't deserve to be happy” – a negative belief – – – and we want to turn that around and counter weight it with a positive phrase like “I deserve to be happy”.  You will repeat aloud your positive phrase 6-7 times and then run the click track while continuing to repeat your phrase (exact directions do depend on which track you are using.  One involves tapping the other does not – again this adds variety.  Listen to the instructional audio first before using the click tracks).

Now. . . 'PSTEC Positive Extra power' – – – is a more powerful version of Tim's original PSTEC Positive.  Tim's mind is always going and seeing new ways to help people or make audios that can help them even easier, better, faster.  When he has an idea he goes for it.  So one day he was working on a project and had an AH HA moment – – – I can increase the power of PSTEC Positive by doing it like this – and so 'PSTEC Positive Extra power' was born. 

You definitely want to listen to all the instructional audio in Level 1 to hear from Tim exactly how to get the best use out of each of the click tracks.  Listen to Success with PSTEC & PSTEC Positive Instructions and take notes.  Here he will describe exactly how to use each of the tracks and their intended purpose.

First you want to neutralize your emotions with PSTEC Click Tracks 1-4 (the free click tracks (1 & 2) plus the extended tracks (3 & 4).  When you have gotten to a neutral place with your emotions regarding an issue then you can move on to PSTEC Positive to change your negative beliefs into positive ones.  Again, you need to listen to the Success with PSTEC & PSTEC Positive Instructions audio track and take notes for the best instructions straight from Tim.

Wishing you the best on this journey and remember to have fun with it.

Meghan

SE
                PSTEC User

thank you so much Meghan, it was a bit confusing (with the tracks names) but now I understand ….

thank you so much

cheers 8)

Meghan Saunders
                  PSTEC User

You are welcome.  I'm glad I could make sense of it for you. 

Meghan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.