I want a total self transformation

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive I want a total self transformation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sheer

Hi Experts,
      I want a total transformation of my life, this includes
      1. Transformation of my thought patterns (So that thigs and tasks which looks huge and scary (For professional growth, like public speaking/sales skills, etc etc), i look towards them differently, such that I feel excited and motivated for them)
      2. I generally feel depressive (For the reason of many skills (all skills) which are needed in successful life are missing in me, no matter what I do, every morning is same deprressive, hopeless and feeling of stuckness is always there). I want to feel JEEP 24/7.

My experience with PSTEC is of distractions help. it makes you feel good but more you use it, more it loses its charm, after a week gap, use it to feel good, and it works.
      But results are never lasting.

I want to get rid of root of all the casues of my internal defeated nature, where i feel defeated, inadequate, lowself conf, low level of intelligence, anxiety etc.

I spend all I had on therapy and self help, turning 37 soon and feel there is no hope for me).

I am ready to try a PSTEC therapist for 2 sessions (That much I can afford) to see if he can make  plan for me, and I will stick on that plan and kill all my patterns by myself.

Do you guys think it is possible???

Do you know of a good and expert PSTEC consultant who can really help?

Let me know

Sheer

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Sheer
        The list of PSTEC therapists is here http://www.pstecregister.org.uk/ many of these including myself offer phone or skype sessions as they remove the need for you to travel or even being in the same time zone. Also some will now offer the PSTEC Miracles fixed price six session bundle and associated discounted PSTEC tools bundle. My website is currently being upgraded to explain these The Register is also due for an upgrade which hopefully show which therapists offer what. Otherwise the PSTEC  How to Achieve Almost Anything tutorial package would be the one which explains the sequence the PSTEC tools and how to use them to transform your life in the sort of way you sound like you are looking for, Essentially you need some goal, target or dream to work towards and this then shows up the problems to be knocked down. But it starts with using Click Tracks to remove the underlying emotions which hold you back. In your case it sounds like you need to find the earliest memories that caused your loss of self worth. This could be a long series of minor things that had a cumulative effect rather than one or two traumatic incidents. Particularly anything with violence either actual or threatened or implied, chastisements or being pushed around actually or verbally by parents, siblings relatives or peers, just being shouted at, lots of situations especially where you are compared unfavourable with others. If any of this “rings any bells” with you then Click Tracking on these memories should eventually lead to a more lasting effect for you.
        Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.