I yawn and my eyes fill with tears when releasing a negative emotion

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues General Anxiety…Social Anxiety… Panic Attacks…Agoraphobia I yawn and my eyes fill with tears when releasing a negative emotion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    supernova
    PSTEC User

Hello all,

Tims basic free package is very good. I am working on one negative emotion everyday clearing it out using the tapping. Does anyone begin to yawn and get watery eyes during the click track ?

Is this normal ?
      Many thanks

Lisa
      PSTEC User

I don't yawn or get watery eyes I giggle. And I've noticed it's only when I'm working with a specific feeling if I just play it with no specific emotions or memory in mind I don't do it, I think when I giggle I am definitely getting results.

PSTEC Accounts

That's very common but not everyone does. People vary quite a lot. And individuals can react very differently depending upon what's being worked on. Ive seen very varied reactions whilst working with people in a therapy setting. 
          The question is not so much whether that's normal but whether the tracks are working for you. As long as they are then you're doing it right. Well done!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.