If English is a second language for me will PSTEC work?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics If English is a second language for me will PSTEC work?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

do I need to be a native speaker of English if I want it to succeed? I understand everything from audios but I guess that understanding processes are a bit different in case of non-native speakers (I guess we have to use more consciousness). Am I right?
      Adam

Cynthia Hooper
      PSTEC User

HI ADAM,

WELCOME TO THIS WEBSITE. I AM VERY GLAD YOU HAVE FOUND US AND TIM'S MOST WONDERFUL GIFT HE HAS CREATED FOR US ALL. LOOK AROUND THE SITE AND SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING AND ACHIEVING WITH THIS TRANSFORMATIVE MODALITY.

WE ARE VERY BLESSED TO HAVE THE PROFESSIONAL HELP OF JEFF HARDING HERE, YOU CAN FIND A LINK TO HIM BY SCROLLING DOWN THE MAIN PAGE. HE IS A MASTER AT GUIDING YOU WITH CONCEPTS AND WORDING. SO, IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH ANY ISSUE JUST WRITE HIM A NOTE. I AM ALSO HERE TO LISTEN AND PUT IN MY TWO CENTS ANYTIME.I DO REMEMBER SOMEONE ELSE A WHILE BACK ASKING THIS SAME QUESTION ABOUT LANGUAGE AND JEFF HAS A WONDERFUL REPLY POSTED- -LOOK AROUND OR JUST WRITE JEFF. I AM POSITIVE THAT THERE IS NO NEED TO BE A NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH. YOU SAY YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING FROM THE AUDIO BUT THAT YOU GUESS THAT UNDERSTANDING PROCESS ARE A BIT DIFFERENT– I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN. HOWEVER, IN REALITY, I BELIEVE THAT NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE, WE ALL PROCESS AS INDIVIDUALS THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO US A BIT DIFFERENTLY AND UNIQUELY . I BELIEVE TIM'S CREATION IS A GOD SEND AND THAT HE THOUGHT ALL OUT VERY PRECISELY SO AS TO HELP EVERYONE JUST FLOW AND GROW WITH THIS TRANSFORMATIVE MODALITY, AND JUST AS WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ALWAYS FOLLOW WHICH HAND TO BE TAPPING WITH, I AM SURE WE DO NOT NEED TO CONSCIOUSLY UNDERSTAND EACH WORD. THAT IS BEING HEARD ON A SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL AND IT IS BEING ABSORBED AND UNDERSTOOD.. DO GET WITH JEFF THOUGH- THE MAN IS A GENIUS!!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ADVENTURE. JUST START CLICKING AND TAPPING. YOU WILL BE AMAZED WHERE THE RIDE TAKES YOU. FREEDOM ROAD.

PEACE, CYNTHIA

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adam,

Thanks Cynthia for your comments and help…. she was right on in many ways. I do not want to change what she said, just add a little bit… maybe just one more thing… ok, make it two… :- )

First of all… if you are running the Click Tracks for a memory and feeling and the memory is basically visual, no problem with the language, most likely. If part of the memory is a particular phrase someone said, then you want to focus on it as you remember the phrase in that particular language… again, should not be an issue using the Click Tracks on this.

Secondly, there are two ways in which the subconscious “learns” or creates the mind model… through experiences (what we feel and observe in life) and language (what we are told by others).

So, if you are dealing with experiences that are the foundation of a particular thought pattern, the Click Tracks will most likely work no matter what the language that is used as long as you follow the instructions. We have heard from various therapists who used the English version of the Click Track successfully with patients that do not speak English at all… let alone as a second language.

Now, if the foundation of the thought pattern is one that is rooted in language, then it may be a bit more difficult to change, but those aspects are usually coming through your experience as beliefs and behaviors. For those types of issues, the PSTEC Positive would be the choice of audio. If English is your second language and you have a pretty good handle on it, then I believe you will be just fine in both situations. Just form your Positive Statement in the language of your choice and use the PSTEC Positive Tracks as instructed.

Thanks again Cynthia!

Take care, Adam… keep clickin'… Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.