Interdependence

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Evan Bageris
    PSTEC User

Probably a month after Tim began offering the free click tracks,  mid 2009, maybe,  I downloaded them and used them daily.  I thought Tim was brilliant,  until I got to know him better.  I jest,  I’ve never met Tim.  But now I have no doubt that he is brilliant,  and in the past eight years I have used Pstec daily,  I own all the recordings,  and I have worked with Jeff and Peter Owen.  I would like to tell stories of amazing breakthroughs and there have been some,  but my experience with Pstec has been more of a consistent series of awakenings,  improvements, setbacks,  misattributions, and an incredible amount of learning, forgetting and relearning.  Has the journey been worth it?  If I hadn’t found Pstec,  I would be dead now.  Yes,  it has been worth every minute,  every penny,  and  it has given me my life back.  Alright, ‘back’ is inaccurate.  It has given me a life that I am living because I want to,  not because suicide is just so exhausting a proposition.  That is meant to sound light but that’s where I was,  and had been,  for 35 years.  Emotionally imprisoned.
      I tried to list my big traumas but burnt out at 400 events I wouldn’t wish on anybody.  My first memory was my neighbor forcing me to give him oral sex.  That set the stage for more predators picking me out and doing what they felt they needed to do than I have ever heard of. Why me?  I don’t know.  I was a good looking kid?  Maybe, but’s that not how sexual predators operate.
            The reason for my post was not to shock anybody or to discuss pedophilia.  It is (change of tense) to brag about how well I can click after eight years…….wait, no,  it is to say that while I do know ‘How to Accomplish Anything……the Easy Way” by heart,  verbatim,  a few weeks ago I made the decision to enlist the help of a certified practitioner, namely our own Paul McCabe.  And the results have been amazing.  I encourage anybody, and their are some great minds on this forum,  to make the investment, even if for a few sessions, to try working with Paul or one of his colleagues as I feel so sure that wherever you are on your journey,  you will find that your results with Pstec speed up dramatically.    I really believe  there is no better investment.  If I am wrong, I will pay for…….no, I can’t do that……but  in my heart of hearts I can’t fathom  that anybody will not  be very happy for having made such a connection.  Do I realize how many sentences in this post are run-ons?  Yes,  but Paul is going to help me with that too.  I had similar experiences with the aforementioned masters when I worked with them.  Yes, Paul is paying me good money to write this…….but I might have anyway.  That’s a joke,  he is just giving me free sessions.  No……..Paul did not ask me to write this and my motive in doing so is because I want everybody to live the ‘Success Empowered’ life that is their birthright. That is my truth.  Best of luck to everyone,  and if you read this far,  thank you.  That alone is an accomplishment. 

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Evan,

Thank you very much for posting your review.

It means a lot to me personally, and I trust it will inspire others to go deeper with PSTEC. It literally can and does transform lives and, in the first instance and in many cases, save them.

I appreciate your honesty, your courage and your commitment to make your life and the lives of others significantly better.

Thank you.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.