Interesting Question for Jeff

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PSTEC Mike
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I'll first start with a technique that may help some people with their work with PSTEC. It's borrowing 2 statements from another modality called ZPoint.

In ZPoint, you say statements and follow those statements with repeating a cue word over and over. The first two statements are interesting and I'm hoping Jeff can confirm if the sub does in fact work this way.

The first statement is purposely open-ended.

“Whenever I think about this _____ (issue, memory, belief, person, etc.) I feel…”

That's it, you don't just pause after you say “I feel” and leave it open-ended.

According to the creator of ZPoint, saying this statement will make your sub basically search and highlight the feeling(s) attached to that issue, thought, memory, belief, etc.). He claims you may not feel it, but your sub basically searches and “loads” that feeling and is getting to release. Amazing stuff! If true, of course. Jeff?

Just using some examples…

“Whenever I think my body and how it looks I feel….”
      “Whenever I think about what Joe did to me I feel….”
      “Whenever I think about not being smart enough I feel…”
      “Whenever I think about spiders I feel…”
      etc.

The second statement is an intention statement. You're sending the intention to your sub to take THAT feeling brought up by the first statement and telling your sub to eliminate and release it.

“It is my intention to that feeling and any resistance to letting go of that feeling and place it into the releasing circle”

That's the statement from the ZPoint Process.

My interpretation for using it with PSTEC would be as follows…

“It is my intention to take that feeling and any resistance to letting go of that feeling and eliminate it completely using the click track”

Then proceed to use the click tracks as you normally would. Saying these two statements only take 5 seconds…so it's not moving away from the K.I.S.S. motto that is the benchmark for PSTEC work.

That is IF these statements actually work in the way the ZPoint Process claims. Can the sub REALLY find the feeling and highlight it and be ready to remove it by saying a statement. I've studied ZPoint pretty well and this IS the claim made. Now, I of course don't want to turn this into a bashing session of ZPoint or its creator, just wondering if this is true.

If it is, wouldn't it be extremely beneficial to using PSTEC? If you could take 2 seconds to say a statement and have your sub and search for and highlight the feeling? Then just fire up the click track and voila.

Another question I have is, is it ok to pause during the click track to kinda regain your composure and focus back on the original issue or thought, then resuming? I'm not sure if this was answered before.

Thanks,

Mike

Tell Your Friends and Follow Us!!

http://www.twitter.com/pstecworld

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Mike,

There are several thoughts and considerations here, so let me do my best to lay them out…

Extra Step?
        I believe your thoughts of using those suggestions is to allow the subconscious (sub) to target and reveal memories and feelings that are a part of the issue you wish to let go… that intention is wise and helpful, yes.  With PSTEC, both of those aspects are already “built in”… the intent you are expressing with these added steps is already implicit in the PSTEC process, so the first point of those suggestions is that it is not necessary.
        Can you do it? Sure.
        Would it help? Probably not anymore than using the Click Tracks without them, so you may be adding an extra step and time factor that is not necessary.
        Would it hurt your PSTEC work? hhhmmmm….

Would it Hurt?
        That would be left up to the scientist.  ??? … so, if you decide to experiment, be sure to approach it rationally and practically without expectation either way.  But, if experimenting, be sure to know that you take full responsibility for your actions.

But, here are some possibilities…

• Those suggested statements could provoke someone not to try hard to feel and the concerted effort to try really hard to feel the feeling is what is important.

PSTEC is a process of focus and concentration… that's why it works … so, when there are suggestions that could circumvent that process, then the results could be problematic and, to me, not worth while.

• When using the PSTEC Click Tracks, as you pointed out, if you follow the instructions, they are simple and it's always best to keep things that way.  After all, why complicate something that is simple and effective, right?

If other suggestions to add phrases are incorporated, it could complicate it to the point where someone is actually causing harm because if phrases are introduced, then people may begin to use phrases while listening to the Click Tracks and then
          there may be problems created and we certainly don't want to go down that route, especially when trying to incorporate something that is not even necessary as I pointed out in “Extra Step.”

• Generally, with statements, most people do not take the best approach with them… in fact, they truly are not excellent at forming effective communication with their sub, so using statements is discouraged because, in Truth, when one attempts to form statements to suggestion something to their sub, their suggestion comes from the same Mind Model that has the problem!  Do you see the folly in that?  That's why enlisting the help of an experienced practitioner is recommended for these types of actions.
        • [/list]Difficulty in Recalling Memories and Feelings
          Ok, so what if the issue is all about not knowing the cause or source of the issue… the memories, imagined events, emotions, feelings?

Well, use of the PSTEC Accelerators is the first suggestion and the purpose of those is to speed up the recall so you have a more conscious idea of what to target with your Click Track work.  So, again, it's built in and with the Accelerators, amplified.

Plus, here are some suggested Positive Statements for such an issue of recall problems…
          Use these three Positive Statements exactly as they are and use them prior to doing a Click Track session… use the PP file (pstecpositive); that’s the first PSTEC Positive Track, lasts about 7 minutes.

“When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”

“I want to feel what happened when (State the issue you are working on) so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”

“I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”

If you are pressed for time, just repeating these a few times before doing anything else may well pay dividends, but the first few sessions on your own, be sure to use the PP with these statements.

Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.

These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim to release these issues.

But…

Again…

These are not used on a regular basis, but only if recall is truly a problem and once the recall comes about, no need to use them.

Mixing and Matching in Desperation
          One final comment… be careful about mixing and matching modalities or, especially, altering the PSTEC instructions from Tim's because you can lower the effectiveness and, yes, sometimes make things worse.  Tim is very specific… very literal … and he tests the heck out of things before suggesting them.

Also, make your life simple and easy… discard the complications and clutter.  This does not mean other modalities don't work. In fact, I am all for “what works” and have no allegiance, well, except to what works.  :)

What I see in others is that they enter the Modality Merry Go-Round and are seduced by the Shiny Bauble Syndrome and try, try, try everything.

Immerse yourself in PSTEC fully for quite a while and if something is not working, enlist some help… you are worth it!!

“Is it ok to pause during the click track to kinda regain your composure and focus back on the original issue or thought, then resuming?”

Yes, your mind may wander, other memories come up, etc.  Just gently bring your attention and focus to trying hard to feel the feeling along with the memory and continue.  So, it's not so much a “pause” as a shift of attention if your mind wanders.

Wow, that was a long one, yeah?

AlooooooooooooooooHA Friday!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.