Interruptions while doing PSTEC Click Tracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

I'm certain the best situation is to use PSTEC when there is no opportunity for interruptions. Um… hard to do in a busy household!

I was interrupted yesterday and had to completely stop the Click Track about half way through. I just did another session but occasionally, my mind turned to fretting about the interruption from the day before and was concerned about an immediate threat of getting stopped again. I kept going and wasn't interrupted, but that flash of worry was distracting.

Is there any harm done?

Thanks for answering all my questions! I seem to have a lot of them and hope that others can benefit!

God's peace,

Dixie

I know what you mean, i have to put my cats in the bathroom when i use the tracks…they keep trying to jump on my lap and interrupting me …LOL.
      Ginny

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie,

No harm done if you are interrupted, in fact, as a side note, the question has come up, “What if I feel it done and released and the Click Track is done complete; can I just stop the Click Track and not finish it?” The answer is to go ahead and finish it, after all, we are talking about a couple-few more minutes, so it's better to complete the track and make certain the process is done.

So, interruptions are not a problem. Just pick back up where you left off and tune into the memory and emotions again.

Now, with your interruption, there's an opportunity once again.

Think about the other day that happened… about the worry and the distraction and fretting.

When was another time previously that you were interrupted and had that feeling?
        What about before that time… and before that time…before that?
        When was one of the first times you remember being interrupted and feeling like that?

Do you see the opportunity to expose more memories and feelings surrounding it?

So, if you are working on one issue and another one comes up, there is a reason. Take the new reason and either make a note to come to it when you are complete with the other issue or go with the new issue that comes up and then come back to the one you were working on.

Always take notes so you keep your place and thoughts that come up… at times they are fleeting, so it helps to jot things down.

Keep clickin'!

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.