Is it ok to cry while doing PSTEC?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

with every energy technique I've done, (EFT,TAT,Reichian therapy, etc) including PSTEC, I have fits of sobbing. it starts and stops during my sessions. I assume this is good as I think it's cleansing but I've been doing these techniques for half a year now,( just included in PSTEC a couple days ago) and I still have this reaction (fits of sobbing) I was using this as a way of knowing I'm making progress but now I'm starting to become concerned that it's a sign I'm stuck or making things worse..? could it be that I just have so much emotional baggage that's so charged that it brings me into these fits of sobbing? I'm thinking it's the latter but wanted to hear others' opinions.

here's what I'm dealing with:
      PTSD from fathers murder when I was a little girl (fear of loss in my adult life)
      abandonment by fiance 6 moths ago (fear of loss/ self fulfilling prophecy)
      pain and humiliation from undiagnosed learning disability that I didn't know there was a name for it until I was 21
      BDD symptoms that has more or less alienated me from friends and family

also if anyone has any advice about how to overcome these issues, be it purchasing a certain PTEC program etc, that would be much appreciated,

thanks everyone
      Sha

btw I realize now some of the content of the above discussion is pretty negative but earlier that day I was feeling pretty desperate as sometimes things feel so overwhelming, like I have too many issues or something. I looked around the forum and am considering getting the accelerators package come payday, still if anyone has anything to add to the discussion it would be appreciated.
      Sha

Cynthia Hooper
      PSTEC User

HI SHA,
        FIRST, WELCOME TO OUR FORUM AND I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE FOUND TIM'S MOST AMAZING GIFT FOR US ALL. I THINK THAT ONCE YOU REALLY START WORKING WITH THIS METHOD YOU WILL BE  SURPRISED BY ITS RAPID CLEARING ABILITIES.
        WE ARE EXTREMELY  BLESSED TO HAVE THE HELP OF JEFF HARDING HERE AND YOU CAN FIND THE LINK TO HIM ON THE MAIN OPAGE. HE  IS A GENUIS IN FINDING THE RIGHT WORDING AND FINDING THE RIGHT PATH TO HELP YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY. I WILL ALSO HELP ANY WAY I CAN.
        I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT THE CRYING IS A GOOD RELEASE AND THAT IT HELP TO BRING ONE MORE IN TOUCH WITH THOSE HIDDEN CORE ISSUES. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT AWARENESS OF WHICH ISSUES YOU WANT FREEDOM FROM, AND I KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT SOME ISSUES ARE JUST PLAIN STICKY!! AND NEED TO BE CLEARED IN LAYERS. ONCE YOU REALLY START WORKING WITH THE PSTEC YOU WILL FIND THAT THESE ISSUES BECOME EASIER AND EASIER AT DISSOLVING.
        YOU SHOULD CONTACT JEFF AND CONNECT TO HIS WISDOM. I WOULD ALSO PICK ONE ASPECT YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND JUST TAKE IT ALONE AND SEE WHERE YOU END UP. SOMETIMES WE ARE CARRYING SO MUCH IN “OUR GARBAGE BAGS” WE TEND TO MIX IT ALL UP AND IT CAN GET FRUSTRATING.
        PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE ANY TIME,
        JUST SPEND THE TIME CLICKING AND TAPPING YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM- YOU WILL BE AMAZED.
        PEACE, CYNTHIA

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

hi Cynthia,

I do at least a session a day (four rounds of the click tracks back to back) along with other energy techniques and I am finding my issues are losing their weight little by little. PSTEC is truly a gift, like you stated above and I have already had the pleasure of corresponding with Jeff as he answered a question for me earlier in a very light upbeat way and very prompt might I add. the BDD symptoms seem to be the most “sticky.” I'll keep working with them though and the rest that I mentioned. I suppose I'll talk to Jeff like you suggested as well. after all, if I recall, there is a “ask Jeff” section.

I slept so much the day after I did about 2 sessions of PSTEC yesterday (which included loads of the crying I was talking about). it was kinda nice. I felt lighter after I woke up, even after not having the most pleasant dreams.

clicking my way to freedom.. oh how I do love the sound of that!

thanks for responding so quickly and making me feel right at home :)

Sha

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Sha!

A quick note here… oh, first of all; Mahalo to Cynthia for helping out here; right on, my girl!!! … I second all she said.

Second of all, I am not making light of your feelings and emotions and I realize there can be pain and suffering, so my heart and compassion do go out to you and others that are working toward transcending issues like this … and there's the reason we here … to help guide you along this path to freedom… yep, I like that … clicking your way to freedom!

Ok, here we go…

… do the best you can to consider the possibility that crying is neither a good thing or a bad thing necessarily… same thing with emotions and feelings.  These “things” are feedback… they are communication to let you know there is something amiss or something touching, like when we cry out of joy or relief.

It's our definitions or our mind model that tells us if it is good (something to be attached to) or bad (something to avoid).

If the desire at hand is to realize as much freedom as is possible… to transcend the perceived limitations and realize unlimited possibilities.. or, in other words, to “Allow  Radical Idealism to Become Practical Realism”… then moving toward “less definitions” and more freedom of perception is the quickest path to making that manifest here.

Our difficulty is in letting go of our previous definitions or the mind model that we built… or our subconscious (sub) built.

So, be patient… when the crying comes, let it come, let it go.  Observe and ask the Cause and the sub will reveal it to you, sometimes piece by piece, and then use your Click Tracks (CT) on them.  As you run the CT and emotions are high, that is the best time to run them because you are “tuned in.”

So, one of my Bethisms (the immortal words of my girl Beth) … “Good Job!!!”

Aloha nui loa!

Jeff

Cynthia Hooper
            PSTEC User

HEY JEFF,

YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST- STAY IN JOY!!!
              EVERY TIME I READ YOUR COMMENTS I FEEL SO BLESSED TO KNOW YOU AND TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE HELPING ALL OF US HERE.

PEACE, CYNTHIA

Jeff Harding

Mahalo… my pleasure… I appreciate your gifts here in the forum as well!

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
                PSTEC User

hello again, Jeff

so I've been browsing around the forum and keeping up with Tim's emails and I think where things are stickiest are in the belief category. you see I've made lots of progress with one of the issues but the one that seems to be stuck is the BDD issue. I clicked and clicked on that sucker but I'm not really experiencing any change regarding it.

which package can help me clear negative beliefs and emotions and instill positive beliefs? would that be the Easy Way package? the free click tracks are great, no doubt and they have helped tremendously with my negative emotions but anything that's faster, more effective etc, I'm totally open to.

thanks again, Jeff!

Sha

Jeff Harding

Hi Sha,

There are two packages that I recommend for you…

Yes, first of all, How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way will be very helpful, but it does not contain any tools like Click Tracks… this package is a tutorial on how to use the various PSTEC Tools for achievement and success.

The other package that is essential is the Level 1 Package because no only does it have the therapist tutorial which is also very, very helpful for self work… but, it also includes the EEF's and the Success and PSTEC Package which has the PSTEC Positive Click Tracks.

You touched on the issues of beliefs and I'll throw in the issue of behaviors.  These are usually not the type of issues that are handled well with the basic Click Tracks (CT).  The CT's are primarily used for the emotional issues.

The PSTEC Positive CT's are an excellent tool to deal with behaviors and beliefs.

One more… :- )

If you want to speed things up, the Accelerators are a great addition for the above mentioned packages.

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.