Is it possible to address unconscious mind directly with PP?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Secrets Is it possible to address unconscious mind directly with PP?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adamsss
    PSTEC User

Hello,

Is it possible to address the unconscious mind directly as it is done during hypnosis using Pstec Positive or Belief Blasters? Can I install a positive message directed at the unconscious mind?

Many thanks
      Adam

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your post.

Yes, you can absolutely layer in suggestions for the subconscious mind by using PSTEC Positive. That is, in fact, the purpose of the tracks.

If you do not already have it, PSTEC Positive Secrets (http://bit.ly/positivesecrets) is effectively the “bible” of PSTEC Positive with great tips on crafting excellent suggestions and why some suggestions work better than others.

Belief Blasters remove beliefs, so those tracks work differently and serve a different purpose.

One good approach is to remove an unwanted belief with Belief Blasters and  then layer in the positive suggestion via PSTEC Positive/Extra Power.

As you remove the beliefs from “one side of the scales” and layer in suggestions on the other, said scales will tip and you will effectively be giving brand new information to your subconscious.

Hope that helps, Adam. Let me know if you need me to clarify any of the points made here.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Adamsss
        PSTEC User

Thanks Paul,

What I mean can I layer a positive message directly to unconscious mind for example, 'My unconscious mind accepts my suggestions quickly and easily'.

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Adam,

Yes, you could certainly layer in such a suggestion, or you could simply layer in “Perhaps the changes I desire can come easily now”

Go with what resonants better with you.

You can compound that suggestion too:

“My subconscious mind is working for my benefit”
            “When I use the Click Tracks, my mind lets me see the cause of the problems”
            “My subconscious is a powerful friend”

I have personally never done this, but know others who have, and there may be some benefits to an approach like that.

Thanks again, Adam.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Adamsss
            PSTEC User

Thank you Paul.

I want to create harmony between myself and my subconscious mind.

Many thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.