Is there a way to use the click tracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RebeccaJ
    PSTEC User

for when I'm not sure what caused my problem? For instance, I LOVE to write but I stop myself from doing it and I don't know why. Can I use the Click Tracks to get over this block when I can't properly identify it myself, and if so, how would I go about doing that?

Meghan Saunders
      PSTEC User

Hello Rebecca

Do you happen to have any noticeable emotions around not writing?  Like does that make you feel ? ? ? 

See if you can connect with some sort of negative feeling(s) in yourself when you think about — WHY did I stop writing — UGH…..

{guilt/frustration/anger/disappointment/irritation?????????}

As a side mark — let's say you just do not “feel” anything connected to this particular situation – – – try to connect to the way you would feel if you were “feeling frustrated” for instance…. arrgh!

Now take that frustrated feeling – connect with it and use the free click tracks or EEFs & while connecting with the emotion & ask yourself – “WHY have I stopped writing” — keep asking yourself this question throughout the click track – while listening to Tim and concentrating on the negative feeling as well ==== see if this brings anything up for you or creates a shift.

I don't know which audios you own but this technique works really well with the PSTEC Accelerators – – –  but I have gotten good results running it with the basics and EEFs as well.

{OH — a note from Tim:  http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/why-technique/

Good luck — please report back any insights or progress

RebeccaJ
        PSTEC User

I actually thought i had no feelings surrounding this, Meghan, that I just avoided it and refused to think about it, but the minute I read your question “Why did I stop writing?” the words “fear of success” popped right into my head. So would I focus on that?

RebeccaJ
          PSTEC User

Sorry, Meghan, I forgot to ask if you felt there were other tracks that would help me with this as well?

Meghan Saunders
            PSTEC User

I'm glad my words prompted you. . . yes yes yes – – – click on that fear

You may find the accelerator tracks useful – – they help with both uncovering unknown causes and also boost the power of pstec positive as well.

Glad you're making progress!

RebeccaJ
              PSTEC User

I'm going to use the Level 1 sessions, Meghan, I did buy the Accelerator as per your suggestion and also the Positive Extra Power, but I have to read up on those before I use them.

Meghan Saunders
                PSTEC User

That's great – – you have lots of audio to work with… play with

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.