I’ve never gotten results using click tracks, is Belief Blaster right for me?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters I’ve never gotten results using click tracks, is Belief Blaster right for me?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mercury62
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I'm considering purchasing the Belief Blaster package. I'm hesitant because I've tried the click tracks many times over the years and have never gotten results from it. That includes the basic ones, EEFs, etc.

Are the Belief Blasters much different than the click tracks? I own the Quantum Turbo tracks. I've only had it a week, honestly haven't gotten results the few times I've had time to use it. I'm hoping this weekend I can put in some solid rounds for my suggestions. Is BB similar to QT where you don't have to tap or write anything? Can someone give me a run down of what the process entails before I purchase it?

Thanks for your time.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Mercury62,

Thanks for posting.

The Belief Blasters are very different to the Click Tracks, as you do not have to do any tapping at all.  You do not need to write anything down.

Also, they are solely designed to work on eliminating beliefs, and not neutralising emotions. However, when you eliminate a belief, you may well find all the emotionality goes away – similarly, beliefs can go away when emotions are completely neutralised.

The Belief Blasters are closer in style to Quantum Turbo, and they work exceptionally well in tandem.  However, let yourself get some results with PQT first. Bring all your positive expectancy to this work, as it only helps.

As for the Belief Blasters, they are simple to use. Basic instructions:

– Identify the simple belief
        – Put it into the past tense
        – Run the track and try hard to believe the belief, while repeatedly mouthing the words of the belief (e.g. “I was a bad person”) throughout the track

You can get even more details, as well as listening to Jeff's interview with Tim on the following page:

http://bit.ly/ppbeliefblastdesc

We are happy to help with any issues you may have encountered with PQT and the Click Tracks, so please feel free to share what you addressed and any difficulties you encountered.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.