Judging myself in a negative way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Speedlogic007
    PSTEC User

Hi Gents,

How can I use PSTEC for poor self image? I'm constantly talking negative to myself and don't like the way I look.  How can I resolve that, some help on this would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

I can't give you the dissertation on that here, of course because it's a wide subject with various approaches.

Keep in mind… two main areas…

Emotions
        If you feel unpleasant feelings, look to CT those.  Those feelings will probably come from perceived failures (I say perceived because they are not Truly failures), bullying, etc.

Look to those memories that “hurt” the most and CT them until you are neutral about them.

Beliefs
        Also, look to shifting beliefs with PSTEC Negative and PSTEC Positive.  If you believe you are, say, not ___________; approach that belief with PSTEC Negative to erase it and then PSTEC Positive to reinforce a new belief about yourself.

Self negative talk exposes the negative beliefs (thank you subconscious for making this easy), so write them down and add them to your PSTEC Work Schedule… er … Play Schedule.  ;D

Take a look at “How to Achieve Almost Everything – The Easy Way” because it outlines many of these concepts on how to use the PSTEC Tools.

Aloha!
        Jeff

Speedlogic007
        PSTEC User

Jeff my brother! thanks for the quick response!

Brother is there a video on how to use PSTEC Negative? I bought it, but It comes with PDF and I understand better on video than reading? Please let me know thanks.

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

The only video we have done is the Intro video ….
            http://pstecaudiosource.org/4066/pstec-negative-webinar
            but, it does not go into detail on how to use PSTEC Negative.

If you have emotions come up when you imagine learning from written instructions, CT that.  If you believe you have troubles learning from a certain medium, that is a belief you can counter with PSTEC Positive, such as, “I can easily learn about PSTEC Negative from the pdf guides”

Aloha!
            Jeff

Speedlogic007
            PSTEC User

Jeff…. great idea! I will try that tonight!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.