Just downloaded the Mindfulness tracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janenee
    PSTEC User

Hi, just a quick question – I've down loaded all of the mindfulness tracks and in the first one Tim tells us to have certain things ready including pen and paper to take notes. I'm half way through the 2nd track and am wondering – should I be taking notes now or does Tim tell us when to start?

Thanks – any help would be great!

Janenee  :D

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Janenee

Keep on listening. You will be asked to stop the track and write and sketch as you go through the “chapters”. You will need a pile of paper. You can always pause and add your own thoughts and questions, go back and listen again. The advantage of recorded audio!

This is an educational package recorded in a way to help mesh Tim's ideas with your own experience and so provide a deeper understanding of how your own mind works so that you become more in charge of you.

Peter

Janenee
        PSTEC User

Thanks Peter for such a speedy answer. I will crack on then.

Janenee :D

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi All

For anybody else who is thinking of downloading the PSTEC and Mindfulness package or who has, but not yet started…

This is a lot of listening, hours of it. Do not try and do it all in one go, or get to the end quickly in order to “get” the big idea Tim is trying to put over. Take your time, schedule a series of 30 minute slots, say 10. Think about what Tim says and pause the track and think about it. Write your own notes, ideas and thoughts as well as any Tim suggests. listen over again as often as required. This is learning and absorbing the concepts as you go.

Enjoy  :)

Peter

Janenee
            PSTEC User

Thanks for this additional information Peter – I haven't done any more because I was waiting until I had hours free. Now I know I can do it in smaller chunks I can start again and do it over a number of days slowly.

Regards
              Janenee  :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.