Life is looking brighter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Wynn
    PSTEC User

Hi,

I dont want to get into any troubles i have had, this is more of a post in a more positive aspect of the changes i have had. Have been using no more anxiety, click tracks, belief blasters, and positive. I feel like things look a lot brighter right now. I have always been an optimist, and had struggles. It feels as if things are beggining to open up. It feels strange(ish) to me, but, more seems available to me. Its not so much as one thing has become brighter, but the oppurtunities in my life i had'nt paid two pennies to are more obvious to me now, and as a result i feel like i am more in control of my life and have more avenues i can travel down. I hope who ever reads this, can draw inspiration from it, and realise that life can flip the other way if you “let it”. That is the key here, if you “let it”. Anything is possible if you allow it to. Sometimes, you may not know how you are blocking yourself, its okay though, once you know you can change that, it will change for you. Whatever positive changes you believe you can make to your life, they can happen, and then some.

Thanks.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Clearingman,

Thank you so much for sharing this. That was vsry gracious of you.

I am so glad you are making great progress with PSTEC. Please keep at it and I am very confident the changes you have made will deepen. You will continue to surprise yourself.

Please continue to post and share your progress. It will inspire others.

Thanks again.

Paul  ;D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Daniel Wynn
        PSTEC User

Hi Clearingman,

Thank you so much for sharing this. That was very gracious of you.

I am so glad you are making great progress with PSTEC. Please keep at it and I am very confident the changes you have made will deepen. You will continue to surprise yourself.

Please continue to post and share your progress. It will inspire others.

Thanks again.

Paul  ;D

Hi paul,

Thank you, i think you guys are great on here. Its a really good community. All of the support and advice is really spot on. So i really appreciate that, and I’m sure many other do/will do too!  :)

Daniel Wynn
          PSTEC User

Just an update/

Have finished a long week today. I continue to see improvements in my life all around me. Im am speaking up more, feel more at ease around newer people. It really is in the smaller moments through the day. I find things funny again, I'm not just laughing for the sake of trying to feel something. I generally find things funnier, and I'm not bothered if no one else is laughing with me (although they are). Im listening more too, i consider myself a good listener, and have been told I am too. But it becomes effortless, but also focused at the same time, im really fully caring about what you have to say, and only that. No other distractions in my mind. I think i might still have a long way to go, but for the first time I am actually cool with that. Life is a journey, and healing wont ever stop. It has been rocky this week with emotions bubbling up, but again, its healing and i know its worth the temporary discomfort.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.