LIGHTHEADEDNESS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    vlatat
    PSTEC User

Hi,Peter,
      Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me.
      Agoraphobia and panick attacks started after my divorce and mother's death-13,5 years ago. Lightheadedness appeared later.
      Where do I start with PSTEC?
      Thank you in advance,
      Sincerely,
      Vlatat

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Vlatat

Which came first, divorce or your mother's death?

Peter

hivid
        PSTEC User

Hi peter,
          Can u also suggest something to me. I don't have any memory. All this started around 2014 mid.I was stressed about a function I had to organise and about fertility issues. But I dunno if that is what triggered the light headedness. It came out of nowhere suddenly. The worst thing is drs feel its just anxiety but I know the symptoms are real. I am not making it up

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Vlatat

Feelings/emotions are always associated with a memory/memories however your subconscious can go into a super protective mode and repress the memories. At the time of the event you were so stressed you did not want to or could not cope with painful thoughts/memories and so your subconscious hides them from conscious recall. The memories are still there and the process of Click Tracking other issues (possibly related) might well bring them back possibly needing Click Tracking as well.

Peter

hivid
            PSTEC User

OK so shall I just think of all those memories and do a click tap? Where should one tap while listening to the track 1? I know I need to use one or both hands but tap where?
              Do I also think of positive memories to override the negative one?

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

hivid

You will be asked to tap with both hands at different times just follow the instructions at the beginning of the track. It is best if you can find somewhere quiet and comfortable to listen in order to focus without distractions. You can sit or lay down, make yourself “at home” and where ever your hands fall comfortably, be that floor armchair sides or on top of your legs then this is where to tap. I prefer the top of my legs for myself. It is OK to even tap “thin air” but I prefer to tap against my legs as this gives me more “feedback”.
                The Click Tracks are for the removal of Negative emotions from memories, the memories remain but the unwanted feelings associated with them reduce or go. So you can recall previous bad experiences without them affecting your life in the now, in the present.
                Does this answer your questions fully, if not ask again.
                Peter

vlatat
                PSTEC User

Hi,Peter,
                  Thank you so much for replyining.
                  First I was a diviorced. 1,3 years later my mother died.
                  4 months after her death I had 3 panick attacks on the same day at different places.
                  Later agoraphobia started.
                  What do I need to have to start working with PSTEC?
                  Looking forward to hearing from you,
                  Sincerely,
                  Vlatat

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Vlatat

Start by downloading the FREE Click Tracks from here if you have not already done so. Unzip/decompress the package into it's component mp3 files and install on what ever device you wish to use to play them. Laptop, tablet mobile what ever. I suggest the use of over the ear headphones if you have them. Find somewhere quiet, comfortableĀ  and where you are unlikely to be disturbed for 20 to 30 minutes. Listen to the instruction file first, then listen to the first few minutes of one of the Click Tracks in order to understand what you have to do.

When ready think about your divorce if you are able to and if you have any feelings of anger, jealousy, envy, betrayal or being unloved, unwanted or just pain, then if you feel any of this is stopping you “getting over it” or unable to “move on” then run the Click Track on these. If any anger is present then start with that.
                    Does this sound do-able to you?
                    Peter

vlatat
                    PSTEC User

Hi,Peter.
                      Thank you.
                      What to do if I “do not feel” feelings.I just have thoughts,memories?
                      In what order do I have to listen to CT?
                      Thank you in advance.
                      Sincerely,
                      Vlatat

Peter Bunyan
                      PSTEC User

vlatat

Work with what you have, if that is thoughts or memories, that is all you need. Your subconscious will connect up the feelings.

Listen to the Instructions first, then either Click Track but alternate them so that you do not get used to the tapping patterns.

It might be best to start with a small minor issue to start with just to get the feel of the Click Tracks and how they work. Once you feel more confident then go for the issue that affects you most, that is assuming you can even bear to recall it/think about it. If it is too much for you then take a recent occurrence and Click Track that. There a many ways of working with PSTEC it sometimes takes a bit of experimenting to find out what works best for you.

Peter

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.