love / loss / fear

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters love / loss / fear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sindee Lee Gillespie
    PSTEC User

So just when you think years of inner work, healing modalities and counseling has addressed “everything” another layer is there!…lol

Short version: I ran the BB on two beliefs this morning and had emotion around them so would it be best to use one of the CT (I own almost everything) and run that on the present tense statement? Then do the BB again?

My Dad used to leave us every year, my Mom would leave and at times they'd both leave my younger brother and I alone for days (so I have some fears in romantic relationships I am SO frigging ready to let go of!).

I ran: I've been afraid of someone I love leaving me; I've been afraid of a man I love leaving me.

The other “loss” beliefs were from when my Dad used his favorite punishment which was taking away privileges, favorite personal items etc. The biggee around this for me is that when I was 14 and brother 10 we got separated, him getting adopted by another family and me living in a series of homes. He was like my child and even as I type this it HURTS and I feel very emotional about that. I never got to see him for a long time because his new family said he was theirs — he was like my child, I looked after us for years.

So I ran: I've been afraid of having something I love taken away from me.

What CT would be appropriate and what do I say (especially about losing my brother) or do I just think about how much it hurts? For some reason I'm not really thinking clearly on how to use PSTEC for this right now.

Forgot to add: where I'm aiming is using PQT on “It is safe for me to be in love”

Thank you!

With HUGE appreciation,

SL

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

You already gave your own answer. Go back as far as you can remember having something you really love taken away from you, being punished and you trying to control and protect from having it being  taken away/losing it. Maybe a doll or a toy. CT all of that gone.

Same for your dad leaving.

Simple as that.

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi SL,

Great to hear from you and thanks for your post.

Broken record here, but there are SO many ways to change with PSTEC.

Broken record point number 2: EVERYONE is a work in progress, and your sub is serving up something else for you to resolve.

What you experienced was unquestionably extremely harrowing for you so, as Brian suggested, use the Click Tracks on the emotions.

The beliefs you have identified incorporate the emotion. When eliminating a belief, I find that it can pack much more power if you get straight to the cause.

For instance, you're not looking to counter “I've been afraid”, as that describes  your emotional experience. You DID feel afraid. You are not trying to convince yourself you did not feel afraid. You are looking at the meanings you gave the events that led to the emotion being generated.

Now, we could discuss this further, of course, but I recommend making the “being afraid” the focus of the Click Tracks.

For the beliefs, I would suggest that the following type of beliefs may be contributing to the pattern:

“Everyone I love will leave me” (BB “Everyone I loved left me”)
          “It is dangerous to get too close to a man” (BB the past tense)
          “If I give my heart fully, I'll be hurt” (BB “If I gave my heart fully, I was hurt”)
          “Life is unfair” (BB “Life was unfair”)
          “I am all alone in this world” (BB “I was all alone in this world”)

Check whether these resonate with you.

If they do, you may wish to come up with some counterexamples.

For example, for “everyone I love left me”, you could counter with “most people I loved came back.”

This is not an essential step, yet some people derive great benefit from this exercise.

Certainly, for each belief which resonates with you, I would recommend running a 12 or 18 min Belief Blaster.

Then, for each belief you eliminate, you can layer in a positive suggestion with PQT. It does not have to always the opposite of the belief.

A useful one might be:

“People can physically leave, and I can keep them in my heart” or even “I will always have love in my life now”

Hope that helps, SL.

Please keep us updated and, if you have any questions, please let us know.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Sindee Lee Gillespie
          PSTEC User

Than you very much Brian and Paul!  Its been SO long since I had something that raw come up and I haven't used the CT's very much – although now understand better how to.

With appreciation,

SL

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi SL,

It's always a pleasure.

As Brian will tell you, your emotional intelligence (if you will) and sensory acuity tend to increase dramatically when you do a lot of “inner work.”

It's just another little layer to shed.

Thanks again,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.