meridian energy and PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SE
    PSTEC User

Hi guys,  :)

first of all I want to say that the PSTEC has been amazing so far!!! I'm using the free tracks, the PSTEC level 1 tracks for releasing (EEf1 & EEf2)  and the PSTEC positive tracks.

Now I have a question (which may turn into a suggestion):

In the past I tried EFT and TAT (both are meridian energy therapy) and didn't see any significant results. With PSTEC results are happening fast and it's great.

so my question is this:

The EFTTAT and all other energy therapy methods say that our body holds emotional issues in the body's meridian system.

If it's true then why not create a PSTEC program or tracks which also deals with tapping on meridian points on the body?

Or maybe tapping on the meridian points on the body is just a placebo and doesn't really clear energy blocks.

If some of the experts here have some knowledge in EFT or TAT I would love to hear what you think…

Also, maybe the strongest meridian points are actually located on the tip of the fingers – and while doing the PSTEC we are 'tapping' with the tips of the fingers anyway (I'm just not tapping on my body, I tap on the table).

So what do you guys think?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

First of all, PSTEC is not an “energy therapy” or a meridian therapy.”  So, be sure not to bring processes from other therapies into PSTEC because Tim is very specific in how PSTEC is used to be most effective and if you deviate then it's difficult to support you with answers to questions.  So, if you find your are struggling, stick with Tim's fundamentals and don't deviate until you are more familiar.

Now, with that said, you can do what you wish, of course, in the name of experimenting and finding what works for you because, bottom line, it's about results.  What methods, tools, processes, perceptions, etc. give you the experience of living life freely, or, as I like to say, a Life of J.E.E.P.

So, can you tap on certain points that you deem more “effective” that might be on a purported meridian?  Sure, because when it comes to using PSTEC, it does not matter where you tap, just as long as you move each side as instructed according to the click and tones.  In fact, you don't even have to move the fingers, for those that cannot use their hands … you can also move your feet or toes.  It's just important to move as he instructs in the audio … left side with the certain click or tone, right side with a certain click or tone and then both sides with a certain click or tone (the certain click and tone varies depending upon the PSTEC Track you are using).

Aloha!

Jeff

SE
        PSTEC User

thank you Jeff  8)

Sally Baker
          PSTEC User

Hello SE, I am an Advanced EFT Practitioner who also uses PSTEC and hypnotherapy in my practice.

For me, it's more about pathways to achieving the desired results for the client as opposed to combining therapies or blending them in some new way.

In my work and within the body of one session I often use EFT, PSTEC and Hypnotherapy. In the most general terms I use EFT to reveal and get my client more in touch with what is happening for them emotionally and what may be driving their feelings. This can be really helpful where there is a level of disassociation. I also value EFT as a way of bearing witness and saying aloud, or to one's self, things that may not have been said before. Even that simple process can be a significant step towards releasing and resolving an issue or aspects of an issue.

PSTEC is incredibly effective for turning down and/or breaking an emotional connection to a memory or event in the past or imagined so is a vital and valuable tool in the work I do with clients.

I also hugely value hypnotherapy as a tool to support changes in thinking and self-beliefs so most of my sessions end with a trance sequence. Key to the process of change, for me, is firstly the release and resolving of the presenting issue prior to moving forward with hypnotherapy.

Liz Hogon and myself feature these three modalities in our ebook 'Achieve Your Natural Weight'. How each modality is applied to successful weight loss roughly follows the way in which I have outlined them here.

I think each of these three modalities are wonderful in their own ways and have their own distinct role to play. Of course, a typical therapy session is an organic, responsive interaction so there isn't a right or wrong way except what intuitively feels right at the time.

I hope this is helpful. Kind regards Sally Baker

SE
            PSTEC User

Hello SE, I am an Advanced EFT Practitioner who also uses PSTEC and hypnotherapy in my practice.

For me, it's more about pathways to achieving the desired results for the client as opposed to combining therapies or blending them in some new way.

In my work and within the body of one session I often use EFT, PSTEC and Hypnotherapy. In the most general terms I use EFT to reveal and get my client more in touch with what is happening for them emotionally and what may be driving their feelings. This can be really helpful where there is a level of disassociation. I also value EFT as a way of bearing witness and saying aloud, or to one's self, things that may not have been said before. Even that simple process can be a significant step towards releasing and resolving an issue or aspects of an issue.

PSTEC is incredibly effective for turning down and/or breaking an emotional connection to a memory or event in the past or imagined so is a vital and valuable tool in the work I do with clients.

I also hugely value hypnotherapy as a tool to support changes in thinking and self-beliefs so most of my sessions end with a trance sequence. Key to the process of change, for me, is firstly the release and resolving of the presenting issue prior to moving forward with hypnotherapy.

Liz Hogon and myself feature these three modalities in our ebook 'Achieve Your Natural Weight'. How each modality is applied to successful weight loss roughly follows the way in which I have outlined them here.

I think each of these three modalities are wonderful in their own ways and have their own distinct role to play. Of course, a typical therapy session is an organic, responsive interaction so there isn't a right or wrong way except what intuitively feels right at the time.

I hope this is helpful. Kind regards Sally Baker

Yes it was helpful Thank you very much Sally,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.