Money goals or financial success

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package Money goals or financial success

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dannyboy
    PSTEC User

Hi tribe….

When doing money stuff with pstec positive should we be installing general or specific?

Goal setting is most usually specific i.e. I make 10000 a month or more….

So should that be a positive install statement??

Or should it be something general like…

I am financially successful…

Or do we use both kinds of statements??

I would think specific would be excellent here but I am very new to pstec!!!

Thanks!!

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Danny,

In general, specifics are very effective (pop THAT on a fridge magnet!)

There are lots of conflicting theories and approaches out there. Some people maintain that, even if you are behind on your payments and overdrawn on your bank account, affirming something like “I have $2million in my bank account” would be helpful.

I cannot disprove this and it may have value for other people. I think it is more helpful and more easily accepted by your sub if you layer in suggestions that can lead you in the direction of your dreams.

Be specific, too. Things like “From today, I notice opportunities to generate more income, “At 9am tomorrow, I will call (someone who is doing what you wish to do)”

I am sure you could think of lots of other examples of how you wish to show up in certain scenarios…and actions you wish to take.

It is an important part of the PSTEC Positive process to imagine that your suggestion is part of your reality and how you would feel. That is why I would contend “I can have $2 million in my savings account” is more powerful than “I have $2 million on my savings account.” One suggestion invites the possibility.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.