Moving accross state and can’t seem to get myself to pack

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Procrastination Moving accross state and can’t seem to get myself to pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam Goltz
    PSTEC User

I will be moving to a different city the latest end of February. I want to get everything packed and ready to move though before end of month as I rent an apartment and they may allow me to get out of the lease early. I would really want to get out of here asap but having that desire to get out isn't enough. I don't know what would be causing the issue. I pretty much always do this wait till the last minute when I have no choice. Even if I need to stay till lease is over I would like to get all my non-essentials packed and ready to go. Can make a trip with stuff and bring it down there to the new place. I have an issue with house work also. I have BB and QT.  I created an afformation tape about loving to clean and being neat and organized and I get spurts of motivation and do get some done but I am not going as fast as I desire.

I wouldn't even know how to tackle this issue. 

DarekKow
      PSTEC User

I've used PSTEC for procrastination before to a great success.

I think the free clicktracks can do the work here. Just imagine cleaning your apartment and packing things up while running them. You're feeling fearful and uncomfortable right now about those things, so if you neutralize those feelings, you'll be ready to go. Literally, hehe.

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi pcguy730 and DarekKow,

Thanks for the posts and thanks very much for a great answer, Darek. I appreciate you helping out.

I used to leave pretty much everything to the last minute too and it was a real block. I find myself doing the opposite now (with most things), and I think it must be a function of eliminating beliefs and neutralising certain emotions.

Things can change very dramatically, even though it can work underneath the surface.

Yes, you can just CT while thinking directly about moving out, or even other times you had deadlines. There might be a mixture of emotions and feelings (fear, frustration, anger, stress, even apathy).

Allow yourself to feel those and run the CT directly while thinking about the deadline and moving out.

For beliefs, see if these resonate. Say the present tense version of these. If they do, I recommend that you blast them:

– “Everything had to be perfect”
          – “Everything was a struggle”
          – “I was lazy”
          – “I was a disappointment”
          – “Nothing was ever easy for me”
          – “Nothing ever worked out”
          – “Change was difficult”
          – “I couldn't do anything right”
          – “I had to be perfect”

And then, for every belief you blast, layer in at least one positive suggestion with PQT.

For example:

“I will absolutely start packing today, as it makes sense”

and

“Things are much easier now that I am getting them done”

Alternatively, you can just CT or run PQT.

Your call  :)

Hope that helps.

Please keep the thread updated.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.